Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephen Kimber | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 284 | ISBN: 1552665429 | ISBN13: 9781552665428 |
Description: This book removes the thin fabric of lies around the case of five Cuban intelligence agents who came to Miami to fight terrorism This book has the detail and the analysis. Read it. Saul Landau, Director, Will the Real Terrorist Please Stand Up? An invaluable and informative account of the last chapter of the Cold War between Cuba and the United States a story that is alternatively bizarre, surreal and ever suspenseful. Ann Louise Bardach, Author, Without FidelandCuba Confidential What Lies Across the Water recounts the events leading up to the 1998 arrest of the Cuban Five, five Cuban intelligence agents convicted of conspiring to commit espionage against the United States. The five agents Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labanino, Antonio Guerrero, Fernando Gonzalez and Rene Gonzalez had been sent to Florida to infiltrate and report on the activities of Miami-based, anti-Cuban terrorist groups, who were carrying out deadly terrorist attacks against Cuba. Cuba even passed on information its agents learned about those illegal attacks to the FBI. Instead of arresting the terrorists, however, the FBI arrested the Cuban Five. While the Cubans remain in jail one serving a double-life-plus-fifteen-year sentence the terrorists they tried to stop remain free. The story of the Cuban Five illustrates the injustice and hypocrisy of the U.S. government s supposed post-9/11 zero tolerance policy toward countries harbouring terrorists. Why were men who tried to prevent terrorist attacks against Cuba charged with espionage against the U.S.? And why does the U.S. continue to protect and harbour known terrorists?
What Lies Across the Water: The Real Story of the Cuban Five.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33947
- 2017-12-06[PDF] What Lies in the Darkness (Shadow Cove) (Volume 1)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] What Lies in the Hills: A West Virginia Adventure Novel (A Josh Baker and Eddie Debord Series) (Volume 2)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] What Women Want: The Secret Guide for Men on How to Attract Women: Secret Truths of What Real Women Want and How to Make Your Life a Dating Success!
- 2020-06-23What Lies Beneath the Graves
- 2020-01-05What Lies Beyond The Beginning 2014 1080p WEBRip x264-RARBG
- 2019-12-31What Lies Beyond The Beginning 2014 WEBRip x264-ION10
- 2019-12-31What Lies Beyond The Beginning 2014 WEBRip XviD MP3-XVID
- 2018-01-31[PDF] What Colour is the Sun?: Mind-Bending Science Facts in the Solar System's Brightest Quiz
- 2018-01-30[PDF] What Makes Civilization? The Ancient Near East and the Future of the West - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] What Went Wrong? the Nicaraguan Revolution: A Marxist Analysis (Historical Materialism Book) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] What's In the Bible: A Tour of Scripture from the Dust of Creation to the Glory of Revelation
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Critical Reading Across the Curriculum: Humanities, Volume 1
- 2018-01-21[PDF] What Becomes of the Broken Hearted? - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Railroad Empire across the Heartland: Rephotographing Alexander Gardner's Westward Journey
- 2018-01-18[PDF] What's Behind the Numbers?: A Guide to Exposing Financial Chicanery and Avoiding Huge Losses in Your Portfolio
- 2018-01-09[PDF] What is Journalism?: The Art and Politics of a Rupture - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Private Tutoring Across the Mediterranean: Power Dynamics and Implications for Learning and Equity
- 2018-01-02[PDF] What Science Offers the Humanities: Integrating Body and Culture
- 2017-12-29[PDF] What It Takes: The Way to the White House
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.