Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephen C. Neff | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 456 | ISBN: 0521662052 | ISBN13: 9780521662055 |
Description: Tracing war as a legal concept from Roman times through to the twentieth century, Stephen Neff reveals its various roles as a law-enforcement operation, duel between states and a "crime against the peace." He also considers the post World War II definition of war as an international law-enforcement mechanism under U.N. auspices. Although unsuccessful, this attempt did help transform war into a humanitarian, rather than a policy problem. This book interests historians, students of international relations and international lawyers.
War and the Law of Nations: A General History.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34691
- 2013-01-02War and the Law of Nations: A General History
- 2012-11-28War and the Law of Nations: A General History (Repost)
- 2007-10-23War and the Law of Nations: A General History
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Paper Sovereigns: Anglo-Native Treaties and the Law of Nations, 1604-1664
- 2021-04-15Paper Sovereigns Anglo Native Treaties And The Law Of Nations 1604 1664
- 2021-03-10America and the Law of Nations 1776 1939
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Philosophy and the Law of Torts (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Magick and the Law of Attraction: A User's Guide
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Genetics and the Law II - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] War and the City
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Japan and the League of Nations: Empire and World Order, 1914-1938
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Religion and the Law in America [2 volumes]: An Encyclopedia of Personal Belief and Public Policy
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Pagans and the Law
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Magick and the Law of Attraction: A User's Guide
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Hobbes and the Law
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Energy and the Wealth of Nations: Understanding the Biophysical Economy - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Intersexuality and the Law: Why Sex Matters
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Google and the Law: Empirical Approaches to Legal Aspects of Knowledge-Economy Business Models (Information Technology and Law Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.