Posted on 2017-11-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christopher Gill | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0199264384 |
Description: For much of the twentieth century it was common to contrast the characteristic forms and preoccupations of modern ethical theory with those of the ancient world. However, the last few decades have seen a growing recognition that contemporary moral philosophy now has much in common with its ancient incarnation, in areas as diverse as virtue ethics and ethical epistemology. Christopher Gill has assembled an international team to conduct a fascinating exploration of the relationship between the two fields, exploring key issues in ancient ethics in a way that highlights their conceptual significance for the study of ethics more generally. Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity will be as interesting and relevant to modern moral philosophers, therefore, as it will be to specialists in ancient thought.
Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity: Issues in Ancient and Modern Ethics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33351
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity: Issues in Ancient and Modern Ethics
- 2011-09-25Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity: Issues in Ancient and Modern Ethics
- 2010-10-14Christopher Gill, "Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity: Issues in Ancient and Modern Ethics"
- 2010-04-12Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity: Issues in Ancient and Modern Ethics
- 2010-04-11Virtue, Norms, and Objectivity: Issues in Ancient and Modern Ethics
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Information Technology and the Ethics of Globalization: Transnational Issues and Implications (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Games, Norms and Reasons: Logic at the Crossroads (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Education, Leadership and Business Ethics: Essays on the Work of Clarence Walton (Issues in Business Ethics) - Removed
- 2011-11-25Ancient Pagan and Modern Christian Symbolism - Removed
- 2020-08-22Knowing Better: Virtue, Deliberation, and Normative Ethics (Oxford Philosophical Monographs)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sato Haruo and modern Japanese literature - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Nation, Language, and the Ethics of Translation (Translation/Transnation)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Radical Aesthetics and Modern Black Nationalism (New Black Studies Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Of Elephants and Toothaches: Ethics, Politics, and Religion in Krzysztof Kieslowski's 'Decalogue'
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Scientific Integrity and Research Ethics: An Approach from the Ethos of Science (SpringerBriefs in Ethics)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Divine Action and Modern Science
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Cosmopolitanism, Nationalism, and Modern Paganism (Palgrave Studies in New Religions and Alternative Spiritualities) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Corporate Governance and Business Ethics (Ethical Economy)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Merleau-Ponty and the Ethics of Intersubjectivity - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.