Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marvin D Troutt | Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 268 | ISBN: 9812386939 | ISBN13: 9789812386939 |
Description: This book presents a new research topic in statistics vertical density representation (VDR). The theory of VDR has been found to be useful for developing new ideas and methodologies in statistics and management science. The first paper related to VDR appeared in 1991. Several others have since been published and work is continuing on the topic. The purpose of this book is to survey the results presented in those papers and provide some new, unpublished results. VDR may be regarded as a special kind of transformation. By assuming that a variate is uniformly distributed on the contours of a given function in real n-dimensional space, and considering the density of the ordinate of the given function, the density of the original variate can be represented. The book discusses basic results and extensions. In particular, the uniform assumption on contours is relaxed to the general case. Applications are presented in Monte Carlo simulation, chaos-based uniform random number generation, and what may be called behavioral estimation. In addition, the authors include a new result in analyzing correlation into two separate components, which provides flexibility in modeling correlated phenomena, such as when combining expert estimates.
Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34990
- 2014-02-13Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications (Repost)
- 2011-05-25Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2009-08-01Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2008-12-06Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nonextensive Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Biological Ice Nucleation and Its Applications
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Hall Effect and Its Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Time Series Analysis and Its Applications: With R Examples, 3 ed (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Integer Programming (Mathematics and its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Exponential Fitting (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Local Polynomial Modelling and Its Applications: Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability 66 (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Random Matrix Theory and Its Applications: Multivariate Statistics and Wireless Communications (Lecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical ... Sciences, National University of Singapore)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Nonlinear Functional Analysis and its Applications: III: Variational Methods and Optimization - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Introducing Game Theory and its Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.