Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter L. King | Publisher: Productivity Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 244 | ISBN: 1482247682 | ISBN13: 9781482247688 |
Description: Providing a framework that highlights waste and its negative effects on process performance, value stream maps (VSMs) are essential components for successful Lean initiatives. While the conventional VSM format has the basic structure to effectively describe process operations, it must be adapted and expanded to serve its purpose in the process industry. This book describes in detail how to create a complete VSM for a process industry manufacturing operation. Detailing the unique features of process operations and why they require additions and adjustments to traditional VSMs, the book walks readers through the steps in analyzing the map. It explains how to scope improvement projects, prioritize them, and then use future state VSMs to illustrate and motivate systemic improvement. In doing so, it supplies readers with a roadmap for a complete Lean transformation. Describes how to analyze the map for waste and flow issues so that they can be reduced and even eliminated Provides examples of the calculations needed for the flow parameters in data boxes Explains how the VSM concept can be applied to the entire supply chain Includes strategies for engaging your entire workforce in map creation The book introduces a target manufacturing process and uses it to describe how to create a complete VSM. The target process is complex enough to illustrate the issues often encountered in mapping a process industry operation, but straightforward enough to explain all of the mapping considerations and decisions. The book includes real examples of how VSMs brought much greater clarity to the real issues the processes faced and cases where the insight enabled management to avoid costly, inappropriate investments.
Value Stream Mapping for the Process Industries: Creating a Roadmap for Lean Transformation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35284
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development: A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market
- 2019-01-24Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market
- 2019-01-11Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market
- 2013-09-17Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development: A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market (Repost) - Removed
- 2009-03-10Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development: A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Value Stream Management for the Lean Office: Eight Steps to Planning, Mapping, & Sustaining Lean Improvements in Administrative Areas
- 2018-05-10The Complete Lean Enterprise Value Stream Mapping for Office and Services (2nd Edition)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation
- 2012-02-18"The Complete Lean Enterprise: Value Stream Mapping for Administrative and Office Processes" by Beau Keyte, Drew Locher
- 2017-04-07[PDF] King's Safety in the Process Industries
- 2017-02-07[PDF] King's Safety in the Process Industries
- 2009-11-03Value Stream Mapping for Healthcare Made Easy!
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Energy and Process Optimization for the Process Industries
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Energy Management and Efficiency for the Process Industries
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Safety and Security Review for the Process Industries (2nd ed)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Safety and Security Review for the Process Industries, 4th Edition
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Safety and Security Review for the Process Industries, Second Edition: Application of HAZOP, PHA and What-If Reviews
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.