[PDF] Understanding the Modern World (Aqa Gcse History)
Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Ferriby | Publisher: Hodder Education | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 1471862941 | ISBN13: 9781471862946 |
Description: AQA approved Create a stimulating, well-paced teaching route through the 2016 GCSE History specification using this tailor-made series that draws on a legacy of market-leading history textbooks and the individual subject specialisms of the author team to inspire student success. - Motivate your students to deepen their subject knowledge through an engaging and thought-provoking narrative that makes historical concepts accessible and interesting to today's learners - Embed progressive skills development in every lesson with carefully designed Focus Tasks that encourage students to question, analyse and interpret key topics - Take students' historical understanding to the next level by using a wealth of original contemporary source material to encourage wider reflection on different periods - Help your students achieve their potential at GCSE with revision tips and practice questions geared towards the changed assessment model, plus useful advice to aid exam preparation - Confidently navigate the new AQA specification using the expert insight of experienced authors and teachers with examining experience This single core text contains: All four period studies: - America, 1840-1895: Expansion and consolidation - Germany, 1890-1945: Democracy and dictatorship - Russia, 1894-1945: Tsardom and communism - America, 1920-1973: Opportunity and inequality The following wider world depth studies: - Conflict and tension, 1894-1918 - Conflict and tension, 1918-1939 - Conflict and tension between East and West, 1945-1972 - Conflict and tension in Asia, 1950-1975
Understanding the Modern World (Aqa Gcse History).pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8111 dl's @ 2780 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5319 dl's @ 3173 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7510 dl's @ 3614 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Understanding the Modern World (Aqa Gcse History)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34615
- 2011-11-28How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-08-23How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Germany in the Modern World: A New History
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Philosophy in the Modern World: A New History of Western Philosophy, Volume 4
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Mysteries of the Middle Ages: And the Beginning of the Modern World (Hinges of History)
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Mysteries of the Middle Ages: And the Beginning of the Modern World (Hinges of History)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Philosophy in the Modern World: A New History of Western Philosophy, Volume 4
- 2011-09-18Pesticides in the Modern World - Effects of Pesticides Exposure
- 2021-08-17Philosophy In The Modern World A New History Of Western Philosophy
- 2020-12-13Understanding the Modern World
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Understanding the Digital World: What You Need to Know about Computers, the Internet, Privacy, and Security
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Making the Modern World: Materials and Dematerialization
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Restoration England 1660-1685 (Aqa Gcse History)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Norman England 1066-c1100 (Aqa Gcse History)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Understanding the Social World of the New Testament
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Understanding the Social World of the New Testament
- 2013-08-28Philosophy in the Modern World: A New History of Western Philosophy, Volume 4
- 2012-09-25Germany in the Modern World: A New History
- 2012-08-23Germany in the Modern World: A New History (repost)
No comments for "[PDF] Understanding the Modern World (Aqa Gcse History)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.