Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jean-Pierre Antoine | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 476 | ISBN: 0521624061 | ISBN13: 9780521624060 |
Description: This book introduces 2-D wavelets via 1-D continuous wavelet transforms. The authors then describe the underlying mathematics before progressing to more advanced topics such as matrix geometry of wavelet analysis and three-dimensional wavelets. Practical applications and illustrative examples are employed extensively throughout, ensuring the book's value to engineers, physicists and mathematicians. Two-dimensional wavelets offer a number of advantages over discrete wavelet transforms, in particular, for analysis of real-time signals in such areas as medical imaging, fluid dynamics, shape recognition, image enhancement and target tracking.
Two-Dimensional Wavelets and their Relatives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34994
- 2014-03-16Two-Dimensional Wavelets and their Relatives
- 2014-03-10Two-Dimensional Wavelets and their Relatives
- 2014-02-23Two-Dimensional Wavelets and their Relatives (Repost)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Coherent States, Wavelets, and Their Generalizations (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Biology of Sharks and Their Relatives, Second Edition (CRC Marine Biology Series)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Biology of Sharks and Their Relatives (Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Three-Dimensional Orbifolds and Their Geometric Structure
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Eve of a Hundred Midnights: The Star-Crossed Love Story of Two WWII Correspondents and their Epic Escape across the Pacific [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Wavelets and their Applications
- 2018-01-20[PDF] A Primer on Wavelets and Their Scientific Applications (Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Two-Dimensional Information Theory and Coding: With Applications to Graphics Data and High-Density Storage Media
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Gazelles and Their Relatives: A Study in Territorial Behavior (Noyes Series in Animal Behavior, Ecology, Conservation, and Management)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Two-Dimensional Carbon: Fundamental Properties, Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications (Pan Stanford Series on Carbon-Based Nanomaterials)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Two-Dimensional and M-Mode Echocardiography for the Small Animal Practitioner (Rapid Reference)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Two-Dimensional Sonata Form: Form and Cycle in Single-Movement Instrumental Works by Liszt, Strauss, Schoenberg, and Zemlinsky - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] 'Two-dimensional Material: Synthesis, Characterization and Potential Applications' ed. by Pramoda Kumar Nayak
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Pelicans, Cormorants, and Their Relatives: The Pelecaniformes (Bird Families of the World)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Sharks and Their Relatives II: Biodiversity, Adaptive Physiology, and Conservation (CRC Marine Biology Series)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Eve of a Hundred Midnights: The Star-Crossed Love Story of Two WWII Correspondents and Their Epic Escape Across the Pacific
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.