[PDF] Trigonometry, 8th Edition
Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ron Larson | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 624 | ISBN: 1439049076 | ISBN13: 9781439049075 |
Description: Designed for a one-term course that prepares students to study calculus, the new Eighth Edition retains the features that have made Trigonometry a complete solution for both students and instructors: interesting applications, cutting-edge design, and innovative technology combined with an abundance of carefully written exercises. Content: Each chapter concludes with a Chapter Summary, Review Exercises, a Chapter Test, Proofs in Mathematics, and Problem Solving. P. Prerequisites P.1 Review of Real Numbers and Their Properties P.2 Solving Equations P.3 The Cartesian Plane and Graphs of Equations P.4 Linear Equations in Two Variables P.5 Functions P.6 Analyzing Graphs of Functions P.7 A Library of Functions P.8 Transformations of Functions P.9 Combinations of Functions: Composite Functions P.10 Inverse Functions 1. Trigonometry 1.1 Radian and Degree Measure 1.2 Trigonometric Functions: The Unit Circle 1.3 Right Triangle Trigonometry 1.4 Trigonometric Functions of Any Angle 1.5 Graphs of Sine and Cosine Functions 1.6 Graphs of Other Trigonometric Functions 1.7 Inverse Trigonometric Functions 1.8 Applications and Models 2. Analytic Trigonometry 2.1 Using Fundamental Identities 2.2 Verifying Trigonometric Identities 2.3 Solving Trigonometric Equations 2.4 Sum and Difference Formulas 2.5 Multiple-Angle and Product-to-Sum Formulas 3. Additional Topics in Trigonometry 3.1 Law of Sines 3.2 Law of Cosines 3.3 Vectors in the Plane 3.4 Vectors and Dot Products Cumulative Test: Chapters 1-3 4. Complex Numbers 4.1 Complex Numbers 4.2 Complex Solutions of Equations 4.3 Trigonometric Form of a Complex Number 4.4 DeMoivre's Theorem 5. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions 5.1 Exponential Functions and Their Graphs 5.2 Logarithmic Functions and Their Graphs 5.3 Properties of Logarithms 5.4 Exponential and Logarithmic Equations 5.5 Exponential and Logarithmic Models 6. Topics in Analytic Geometry 6.1 Lines 6.2 Introduction to Conics: Parabolas 6.3 Ellipses 6.4 Hyperbolas 6.5 Rotation of Conics 6.6 Parametric Equations 6.7 Polar Coordinates 6.8 Graphs of Polar Equations 6.9 Polar Equations of Conics Cumulative Test: Chapters 4-6 Appendix A: Concepts in Statistics (web) A.1 Representing Data A.2 Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion A.3 Least Squares Regression
Trigonometry, 8th Edition.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5480 dl's @ 3017 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8818 dl's @ 3648 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
5222 dl's @ 2902 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Trigonometry, 8th Edition
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34466
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Algebra and Trigonometry, 8th Edition
- 2020-06-17Algebra and Trigonometry, 8th Edition
- 2020-05-30Algebra and Trigonometry, 8th Edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Biochemistry (8th edition)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Anthropology (8th Edition)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Trigonometry, 7th edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Trigonometry (7th edition)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Psychology, 8th edition (Myers) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Macroeconomics (8th Edition)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Contacts, 8th edition (english edition)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Trigonometry (10th Edition)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Psychology (8th edition)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Biology (8th edition)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Biopsychology (8th Edition)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Precalculus, 8th Edition
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Personality, 8th Edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Physics 8th Edition (Wiley, 2009)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Trigonometry, 3rd edition
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Calculus, 8th edition
No comments for "[PDF] Trigonometry, 8th Edition".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.