Posted on 2017-12-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mehrdad Ehsani, Fe | Publisher: Springer | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1190 | ISBN: 1461458439 | ISBN13: 9781461458432 |
Description: Innovative transportation technologies will be a vital component of any future sustainable society. Gathering over 50 authoritative, peer-reviewed entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology, Transportation Technologies for Sustainability covers a broad range of transportation-related sustainability research, from vehicle design and technology to mass transit systems. State-of-the-art chapters describe key developments in intelligent vehicle technology, including vision sensors, driver status monitoring, and vehicle motion control, while international experts present the latest research in electric, hybrid, and fuel cell vehicles. Leaders in the mass transit field assess a broad spectrum of alternatives in both small and large urban areas. This valuable collection is an essential reference for undergraduate and graduate students, researchers, policymakers, and industry experts.
Transportation Technologies for Sustainability.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34395
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Advanced Building Technologies for Sustainability
- 2012-02-05Nonconventional Concrete Technologies: Renewal of the Highway Infrastructure (Compass series) - Committee On Nonconventional Concrete Technologies For Renewal Of The Highway Infrastructure, Commis
- 2011-12-18Nonconventional Concrete Technologies: Renewal of the Highway Infrastructure (Compass series) - Committee On Nonconventional Concrete Technologies For Renewal Of The Highway Infrastructure, Commis
- 2011-11-28Nonconventional Concrete Technologies: Renewal of the Highway Infrastructure (Compass series) - Committee On Nonconventional Concrete Technologies For Renewal Of The Highway Infrastructure, Commis
- 2011-08-20Assessment of Fuel Economy Technologies for Light-Duty Vehicles
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Technological Innovation for Sustainability: Second IFIP WG 5.5/SOCOLNET Doctoral Conference on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems, DoCEIS ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Glocalized Solutions for Sustainability in Manufacturing: Proceedings of the 18th CIRP International Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, Technische ... Braunschweig, Germany, May 2nd - 4th, 2011
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Composite Technologies for 2020: Proceedings of the Fourth Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials (Accm 4)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Engineering Solutions for Sustainability: Materials and Resources II - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Enabling Technologies for Wireless E-Business - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] 'Modern Technologies for Creating the Thin-film Systems and Coatings'
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Emerging Technologies for Education: First International Symposium
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Emerging Technologies for Diagnosing Alzheimer's Disease: Innovating with Care (Health, Technology and Society) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Digital Technologies for School Collaboration (Digital Education and Learning) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Solar Technologies for the 21st Century
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Remote Sensing for Sustainability (Remote Sensing Applications Series)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Advanced Technologies for Microfinance: Solutions and Challenges (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Enabling Technologies for High Spectral-efficiency Coherent Optical Communication Networks (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Enabling Technologies for Mobile Services: The MobiLife Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.