Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bernard Hoekman | Publisher: CEPR/World Bank - Sp | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 396 | ISBN: 1907142088 | ISBN13: 9781907142086 |
Description: This book summarizes the state of knowledge in the economic literature on trade and development regarding the costs of adjustment to trade openness and how adjustment takes place in developing countries. The contributions by leading experts look at: - the magnitude of trade adjustment costs in the presence of frictions in factor markets - the impacts of trade shocks and greater trade openness - the factors that affect the way trade, especially exports, adjust - trade adjustment assistance programs in the U.S. and compensation schemes for farmers in the EU. The book will be relevant to academics, students, policy-makers and trade practitioners alike.
Trade Adjustment Costs in Developing Countries: Impacts, Determinants and Policy Responses.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34200
- 2010-09-23Trade Adjustment Costs in Developing Countries: Impacts, Determinants and Policy Responses
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Arid Land Irrigation in Developing Countries: Environmental Problems and Effects
- 2017-09-18ICTs in Developing Countries Research, Practices and Policy Implications
- 2011-11-15[request]Choice Experiments In Developing Countries Implementation, Challenges and Policy Implications
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Geothermal Energy Resources for Developing Countries
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Promoting Reproductive Security in Developing Countries (Women's Health Issues) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Population and Health in Developing Countries (Demographic Transformation and Socio-Economic Development) - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Promoting Balanced Competitiveness Strategies of Firms in Developing Countries (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Climate Change Mitigation in Developing Countries: A Critical Assessment of the Clean Develoment Mechanism
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Wireless Sensor Networks for Developing Countries: First International Conference, WSN4DC 2013, Jamshoro, Pakistan, April 24-26, 2013, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Tourism Marketing for Developing Countries: Battling Stereotypes and Crises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms: Program Elements and Effectiveness (Trade Issues, Policies and Laws)
- 2010-06-26The Trade Policies of Developing Countries: Recent Reforms and New Challenges
- 2020-05-04Tourism Marketing for Developing Countries: Battling Stereotypes and Crises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- 2020-04-08Application of Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses by Investor-State Arbitral Tribunals: Implications for the Developing Countries (International Law and the Global South)
- 2019-12-25Renewable Energy in Developing Countries: Local Development and Techno-Economic Aspects (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2019-12-24Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries: On Becoming and Being a Teacher - Removed
- 2019-12-06Urban Climate Change Adaptation in Developing Countries: Policies, Projects, and Scenarios
- 2019-01-31Renewable Energy in Developing Countries Local Development and Techno-Economic Aspects - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.