Posted on 2017-12-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Daniel Breazeale | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 488 | ISBN: 0199233632 | ISBN13: 9780199233632 |
Description: Daniel Breazeale presents a critical study of the early philosophy of J.G. Fichte, and the version of the Wissenschaftslehre or "doctrine of science" that Fichte developed in Jena between 1794 and 1799. The book is intended to assist serious readers in their efforts to understand Fichte's philosophy within the context of its own era and to orient them in the ongoing scholarly debates concerning the character and significance of the Wissenschaftslehre. Breazeale focuses on explaining what Fichte was (and was not) trying to accomplish and precisely how he proposed to accomplish this, as well as upon the difficulties implicit in his project and his often novel strategies for overcoming them. To this end, the volume addresses a variety of specific themes, issues, and problems that will be familiar to any student of Fichte's early writings and which continue to be fiercely debated by his interpreters. These include: the relationship of the finite human self to the purely self-positing I, transcendental philosophy as a "pragmatic history of the mind," Fichte's "synthetic" method of philosophizing, the standpoint of life vs. the standpoint of speculation, the extra-philosophical presuppositions and implications of the Wissenschaftslehre, the different senses of "intellectual intuition" in Fichte's early writings, the controversial doctrine of the "check" (Anstoss) upon the free actions of the I, the various theoretical and practical tasks of philosophy, the refutation of dogmatism and the "choice" of a philosophical standpoint, the relationship of transcendental idealism to skepticism, the interests of reason, and the problematic "primacy of the practical" in Fichte's thought.
Thinking Through the Wissenschaftslehre: Themes from Fichte's Early Philosophy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34530
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Thinking Through the Wissenschaftslehre: Themes from Fichte's Early Philosophy
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Thinking Through the Wissenschaftslehre: Themes from Fichte's Early Philosophy
- 2020-06-14Thinking Through the Wissenschaftslehre: Themes from Fichte's Early Philosophy
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Thinking Through the Past, Volume I
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Thinking Through the Arts
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Thinking Through the Imagination: Aesthetics in Human Cognition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Being, Freedom, and Method: Themes from the Philosophy of Peter van Inwagen
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Leadership through the Classics: Learning Management and Leadership from Ancient East and West Philosophy - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Forces of Transformation: The End of the Bronze Age in the Mediterranean (Themes from the Ancient Near East Banea Publication)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Luck, Value, and Commitment: Themes From the Ethics of Bernard Williams
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Mind, Meaning, and Knowledge: Themes from the Philosophy of Crispin Wright
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Thinking through Technology: The Path between Engineering and Philosophy - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Thinking through Sources for Ways of the World, Volume 2 - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Thinking through Sources for Ways of the World, Volume 1 - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Emerging Adulthood: The Winding Road from the Late Teens Through the Twenties
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Heidegger, Authenticity and the Self: Themes From Division Two of Being and Time
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Counterculture Through the Ages: From Abraham to Acid House - Removed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Road Through the Rust Belt: From Preeminence to Decline to Prosperity
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Heidegger, Authenticity and the Self: Themes From Division Two of Being and Time
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.