Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matthew Reason | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1858564506 | ISBN13: 9781858564500 |
Description: Childrens theatre in the UK is thriving right now. Interest is growing in the educational, emotional and expressive benefits of theatre for young people arguments about why children should watch theatre have become a central motif in debates about cultural policy and arts education. Yet, surprisingly, there has been almost no detailed and reflective research on these matters. While young children (aged 4-11) are increasingly provided for in terms of tailored theatre performances, the nature of childrens theatrical perceptions and their experiences of being in an audience has scarcely been investigated. This book uses innovative visual-arts based audience research, practitioner interviews and contextual analysis to fill this gap in research and explore the nature of young childrens experiences of live theatre. It investigates three primary areas: * the cultural policy, educational and creative contexts in which theatre for children is made * childrens aesthetic experiences of theatre * the approaches through which childrens engagement with theatre can be enhanced, extended and deepened The Young Audience provides a valuable resource for teachers, artists, researchers, students, policy makers and other professionals working with theatre and with children in various other contexts and environments. It significantly enhances existing cultural policy and educational research by providing a detailed, analytical and methodologically grounded understanding of how young children perceive and respond to live theatre performances. It thus provides vital insights into how we can better support and enhance childrens engagement with theatre.
The Young Audience: Exploring and Enhancing Children's Experiences of Theatre.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35807
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Young Investor: Projects and Activities for Making Your Money Grow
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Young Leonardo: Art and Life in Fifteenth-Century Florence
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Cradle of Culture and What Children Know About Writing and Numbers Before Being (Developing Mind Series)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Young Chef: Recipes and Techniques for Kids Who Love to Cook
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The ADHD Workbook for Kids: Helping Children Gain Self-Confidence, Social Skills, and Self-Control (Instant Help)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Teacher Monologues: Exploring the Identities and Experiences of Artist-Teachers
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Executive Functioning Disorder: Strategies to help your child achieve the time-management skills, ... needed to succeed in school and life
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Multiple Pathways to the Student Brain: Energizing and Enhancing Instruction
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Changing Earth: Exploring Geology and Evolution (with Physical GeologyNOW) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Young Professional's Guide to the Working World: Savvy Strategies to Get In, Get Ahead, and Rise to the Top
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Infant and Toddlers Activities for Children Birth to 3: Written by Teachers for Teachers
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Changing Earth: Exploring Geology and Evolution - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Mobile Audience: Media Art and Mobile Technologies (Architecture Technology Culture)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Luck Archive: Exploring Belief, Superstition, and Tradition
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Living Among Giants: Exploring and Settling the Outer Solar System - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Changing Earth: Exploring Geology and Evolution, 7th Edition
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Learning Brain: Memory and Brain Development in Children
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Multisensory Handbook: A guide for children and adults with sensory learning disabilities
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.