Posted on 2017-11-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brian Matiash | Publisher: Rocky Nook | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 216 | ISBN: 1937538699 | ISBN13: 9781937538699 |
Description: With just a rudimentary understanding of exposure and composition, one can capture fairly competent images of attractive subjects. But is that image remarkable in any way? Does it really say anything? How does one capture, edit, and share images that stand out from the crowd and express a distinct vision of the world? How do photographers develop and define their own voice? In The Visual Palette: Defining Your Photographic Style, photographer Brian Matiash outlines and illustrates mindsets, approaches, and techniques that photographers can implement in order to apply their own unique stamp on their photos. Matiash concentrates on the ability to train oneself to â€œsee differentlyâ€?whether youâ€™re behind the camera, editing an image, or sharing your photo with others?and this book explores ways to help photographers do just that. Matiash examines his own path to creativity and personal style and then encourages readers to use that knowledge gained to forge their own paths. What sets The Visual Palette apart is that Matiash considers the entire image-making process, including both image capture and post-processing, when discussing how to develop a photographic style and express oneâ€™s vision. Throughout photographyâ€™s history, astute photographers always knew there were two crucial opportunities to express oneself: during the capture and in the darkroom. As Ansel Adams said, â€œThe negative is comparable to the composer's score and the print to its performance.â€ In that same spirit, The Visual Palette considers both image capture and post-processing as equal partners in the creation of the image and the expression of oneâ€™s vision. The book is organized into three sections: composition, post-processing (what Matiash calls â€œStylization and Editingâ€), and sharing. Each chapter tackles a concept, such as compositional rules (and when to break them), then Matiash shares â€œMy Story,â€ with a specific example of that concept in action in his own work. Finally, there is a â€œYour Storyâ€ segment where, with prompts and exercises, Matiash empowers and motivates the reader to examine their own work or practice a new technique in order to further develop their own photographic style. Beautifully illustrated with Matiashâ€™s photographs, the book covers topics that range from fundamental to creative. The ideal reader is a beginning to intermediate photographer, including photography enthusiasts, hobbyists, advanced amateurs, and any and all photographers interested in landscape, nature, urban, and architectural genres of photography.
The Visual Palette: Defining Your Photographic Style.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33484
- 2019-07-04The Visual Palette Defining Your Photographic Style
- 2012-04-06The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, 2nd edition by Edward R. Tufte
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2011-11-16The Visual Factory: Building Participation through Shared Information by Michel Greif - Removed
- 2011-08-07"The Visual Factory: Building Participation through Shared Information" by Michel Greif - Removed
- 2018-11-06How to Define Your Photographic Style
- 2018-08-08How to Define Your Photographic Style
- 2018-07-02How to Define Your Photographic Style
- 2018-05-23How to Define Your Photographic Style
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Millionaire Dropout: Fire Your Boss. Do What You Love. Reclaim Your Life!
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Real You Diet: Your Personal Program for Lasting Weight Loss - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Membership Economy: Find Your Superusers, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The DNA Restart: Unlock Your Personal Genetic Code to Eat for Your Genes, Lose Weight, and Reverse Aging [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Fiverr Traffic Plan: Your Guide To Ensuring Real Website Traffic From The Fiverr Platform
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Social Wave: Why Your Business is Wiping Out With Social Media and How to Fix It
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Redbook: A Manual on Legal Style (American Casebook Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Visual Arts, Pictorialism, and the Novel: James, Lawrence, and Woolf (Princeton Legacy Library)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Agile Mind: How Your Brain Makes Creativity Happen
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The DIY Wedding: Celebrate Your Day Your Way
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.