Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael J. Casey | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 416 | ISBN: 0307885305 | ISBN13: 9780307885302 |
Description: A wake-up call for middle class Americans who feel trapped in a post-crisis economic slump, The Unfair Trade is a riveting expose of the vast global financial system whose flaws are the source of our economic malaise. Our livelihoods are now, more than ever, beholden to the workings of its imbalances and inequities. The trillions of dollars that make up the flow of international financeâ€”money that is often steered away from the people who deserve it the mostâ€”have not just undermined the lives of working and middle class Americans. It is a world-wide phenomenon that is changing the culture of Argentina destroying the factory system in Northern Mexico, enabling drug cartels to recruit thousands of young men into their gangs that has taken down the economies of Iceland, Ireland, Spain, Greece, and possibly Italy and is driving American companies such as a 60-year-old family owned manufacturer of printed circuit boards to shutter all but one of its factories. Veteran journalist Michael Casey has traveled the worldâ€”from China to Iceland, Spain to Argentina, Indonesia to Australiaâ€”recounting extraordinary stories about ordinary people from one continent to another whose lives are inextricably linked. By tracing the flow of money and goods across the world, he illustrates how an American homeownerâ€™s life is shaped by the same economic and social policies that determine those of a low wage migrant worker on an assembly line in China. This combination of financial acumen, narrative-driven reporting, and compelling story-telling gives The Unfair Trade a unique human angle. Casey shows that our economic problems are largely caused by political agendas that prevent the free market from encouraging fair competition and impeding the allocation of resources. Until governments work together to make this global system more efficientâ€”until China removes incentives for its citizens to save excessively, for example, or the U.S. ends the de facto subsidies enjoyed by politically powerful banksâ€”the global playing field will remain lopsided, job creation will lag, and our economies will be vulnerable to new crises.
The Unfair Trade: How Our Broken Global Financial System Destroys the Middle Class.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34203
- 2017-01-17[PDF] The Unfair Trade: How Our Broken Global Financial System Destroys the Middle Class
- 2013-02-25The Unfair Trade: How Our Broken Global Financial System Destroys the Middle Class
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The End of Ethics and a Way Back: How To Fix a Fundamentally Broken Global Financial System
- 2020-08-12The Cult of Smart How Our Broken Education System Perpetuates Social Injustice
- 2020-08-08The Cult of Smart - How Our Broken Education System Perpetuates Social Injustice
- 2020-07-22The Cult of Smart: How Our Broken Education System Perpetuates Social Injustice
- 2019-07-12$(Top) - Why You Should Read The New Urban Crisis: How Our Cities Are Increasing Inequality, Deepening Segregation, and Failing the Middle Class-and What We Can Do About It by Richard Florida Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Innovation and Its Discontents: How Our Broken Patent System is Endangering Innovation and Progress, and What to Do About It - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Official Intelligent Beings: How Our Devices Became Us, And The World Consumed Itself
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Third World America: How Our Politicians Are Abandoning the Middle Class and Betraying the American Dream
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Third World America: How Our Politicians Are Abandoning the Middle Class and Betraying the American Dream
- 2018-10-09Eat Local for Less The Ultimate Guide to Opting Out of Our Broken Industrial Food System
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Win at Losing: How Our Biggest Setbacks Can Lead to Our Greatest Gains
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Win at Losing: How Our Biggest Setbacks Can Lead to Our Greatest Gains
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Dark Pools: High-Speed Traders, A.I. Bandits, and the Threat to the Global Financial System [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Upside of Inequality: How Good Intentions Undermine the Middle Class
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Revolt Against the Masses: How Liberalism Has Undermined the Middle Class
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Love 2.0: How Our Supreme Emotion Affects Everything We Feel, Think, Do, and Become
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Murder of the Middle Class: How to Save Yourself and Your Family from the Criminal Conspiracy of the Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.