Posted on 2017-12-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philip Zimbardo | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 1416541985 | ISBN13: 9781416541981 |
Description: 1416541985 Your every significant choice every important decision you make is determined by a force operating deep inside your mind: your perspective on time your internal, personal time zone. This is the most influential force in your life, yet you are virtually unaware of it. Once you become aware of your personal time zone, you can begin to see and manage your life in exciting new ways. In The Time Paradox, Drs. Zimbardo and Boyd draw on thirty years of pioneering research to reveal, for the first time, how your individual time perspective shapes your life and is shaped by the world around you. Further, they demonstrate that your and every other individual's time zones interact to create national cultures, economics, and personal destinies. You will discover what time zone you live in through Drs. Zimbardo and Boyd's revolutionary tests. Ask yourself: â€¢ Does the smell of fresh-baked cookies bring you back to your childhood? â€¢ Do you believe that nothing will ever change in your world? â€¢ Do you believe that the present encompasses all and the future and past are mere abstractions? â€¢ Do you wear a watch, balance your checkbook, and make to-do lists every day? â€¢ Do you believe that life on earth is merely preparation for life after death? â€¢ Do you ruminate over failed relationships? â€¢ Are you the life of every party always late, always laughing, and always broke? These statements are representative of the seven most common ways people relate to time, each of which, in its extreme, creates benefits and pitfalls. The Time Paradox is a practical plan for optimizing your blend of time perspectives so you get the utmost out of every minute in your personal and professional life as well as a fascinating commentary about the power and paradoxes of time in the modern world. No matter your time perspective, you experience these paradoxes. Only by understanding this new psychological science of time zones will you be able to overcome the mental biases that keep you too attached to the past, too focused on immediate gratification, or unhealthily obsessed with future goals. Time passes no matter what you do it's up to you to spend it wisely and enjoy it well. Here's how.
The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34257
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life
- 2016-12-28[PDF] The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life
- 2020-07-16The Time Paradox - The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life
- 2020-07-13The Time Paradox The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life
- 2014-04-03The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life (repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-22The Time Paradox The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life - Removed
- 2014-01-13The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life
- 2012-10-26The Time Paradox - The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life
- 2012-09-15The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life (repost)
- 2011-09-28The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life [Repost]
- 2009-07-19The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life
- 2020-04-15The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The New Eve: Choosing God's Best for Your Life
- 2020-01-04100 Bible Verses That Will Change Your Life: It's Time to Encounter the Father's Love
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Reality Unveiled: The Hidden Keys of Existence That Will Transform Your Life (and the World)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Think and Grow Thin: The Revolutionary Diet and Weight-loss System That Will Change Your Life in 88 Days!
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Naked Executive: How Being Honest Can Change Your Life Forever
- 2017-10-21[PDF] 3 Things Successful People Do: The Road Map That Will Change Your Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.