[PDF] The Telecommunications Handbook: Engineering Guidelines for Fixed, Mobile and Satellite Systems
Posted on 2017-12-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jyrki T. J. Penttinen | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 1008 | ISBN: 1119944880 | ISBN13: 9781119944881 |
Description: This practical handbook and reference provides a complete understanding of the telecommunications field supported by descriptions and case examples throughout Taking a practical approach, The Telecommunications Handbook examines the principles and details of all of the major and modern telecommunications systems currently available to industry and to end-users. It gives essential information about usage, architectures, functioning, planning, construction, measurements and optimisation. The structure of the book is modular, giving both overall descriptions of the architectures and functionality of typical use cases, as well as deeper and practical guidelines for telecom professionals. The focus of the book is on current and future networks, and the most up-to-date functionalities of each network are described in sufficient detail for deployment purposes. The contents include an introduction to each technology, its evolution path, feasibility and utilization, solution and network architecture, and technical functioning of the systems (signalling, coding, different modes for channel delivery and security of core and radio system). The planning of the core and radio networks (system-specific field test measurement guidelines, hands-on network planning advices and suggestions for the parameter adjustments) and future systems are also described. * Each chapter covers aspects individually for easy reference, including approaches such as: functional blocks, protocol layers, hardware and software, planning, optimization, use cases, challenges, solutions to potential problems * Provides very practical detail on the planning and operation of networks to enable readers to apply the content in real-world deployments * Bridges the gap between the communications in the academic context and the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in the telecommunications industry * Section divisions include: General theory Fixed telecommunications Mobile communications Space communications Other and special communications and Planning and management of telecommunication networks * Covers new commercial and enhanced systems deployed, such as IPv6 based networks, LTE-Advanced and GALILEO An essential reference for Technical personnel at telecom operators equipment and terminal manufacturers Engineers working for network operators.
The Telecommunications Handbook: Engineering Guidelines for Fixed, Mobile and Satellite Systems.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33957
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The SQUID Handbook, Volume 2: Applications of SQUIDs and SQUID Systems
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Geek Handbook 2.0: More Practical Skills and Advice for the Likeable Modern Geek - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Telecommunications Handbook
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Retrospective Handbook: A guide for agile teams
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The KML Handbook: Geographic Visualization for the Web
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Survival Handbook: Essential Skills for Outdoor Adventure
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Passivhaus Handbook: A Practical Guide to Constructing and Retrofitting Buildings for Ultra-Low Energy Performance (Sustainable Building)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Routledge Handbook of Planning for Health and Well-Being: Shaping a sustainable and healthy future
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Routledge Handbook of English for Academic Purposes (Routledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Multisensory Handbook: A guide for children and adults with sensory learning disabilities
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Web API Design Guidelines for Happy Developers: A short pragmatic guide to build effective and funny Web APIs
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Change Handbook: Group Methods for Shaping the Future
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Crowdfunding Handbook: Raise Money for Your Small Business or Start-Up with Equity Funding Portals - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Pushkin Handbook (Wisconsin Center for Pushkin Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Multisensory Handbook: A guide for children and adults with sensory learning disabilities
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The KML Handbook: Geographic Visualization for the Web
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Pushkin Handbook (Wisconsin Center for Pushkin Studies)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Wiley Handbook of Group Processes in Children and Adolescents (Wiley Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Evolution of Consciousness: Implications for Mental Health and Quality of Life - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.