Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Suresh Patel | Publisher: Productivity Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 255 | ISBN: 1498745385 | ISBN13: 9781498745383 |
Description: Books in the Quality and Business Excellence series can help readers enhance customer value and satisfaction by integrating the customers voice into design, manufacturing, supply chain, and field processes. Although there are many Six Sigma books on the market, few clarify the essential aspects of its implementation across various industries. The Tactical Guide to Six Sigma Implementation fills this need. Simplifying a complex subject and removing the intimidation of using statistics, the book takes readers through the five phases of the Six Sigma methodologyDefine-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC). In ten clearly written and easy-to-understand chapters, readers learn the purpose of each phase and what activities must be performed in each phase. The book illustrates the layout of the interaction of organizational processesdefining product and information flows separately such that each process receives product or information and, after completion of the process, supplies the output to the next process. The author identifies organizational processes through turtle and SIPOC diagrams, defining the process owner, inputs and outputs, and process customer for each process. He also explains how to determine the measures and goals of the process, and how to document the process so that further process improvements can be implemented through management reviews. The text presents a comprehensive process control plan assessment to comply with automotive, aerospace, and all types of manufacturing and service processes. It details 17 global quality management system processes covering management responsibility, resource management, product realization policies, and management analysis and improvement policies. It also provides comprehensive root cause analysis and problem solving techniques. Numerous figures, charts, formulae and forms are included throughout the book and all statistics are described to the exact level of understanding required. Books in this series are suitable for use as basic textbooks for Green Belt, Black Belt, BBA, and MBA courses in global quality, Lean Six Sigma, and business excellence.
The Tactical Guide to Six Sigma Implementation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35284
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Field Guide to Achieving HR Excellence through Six Sigma
- 2011-10-29The Britannica Guide to Algebra and Trigonometry
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Tactical Knife: A Comprehensive Guide to Designs, Techniques, and Uses
- 2017-10-30The Black Belt Memory Jogger - Second Edition: A pocket Guide for Six Sigma DMAIC success
- 2017-10-30The Green Belt Memory Jogger: The Green Belt Memory Jogger: A Pocket Guide for Six SIGMA DMAIC Succe...
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Applied Data Analysis For Process Improvement: A Practical Guide To Six Sigma Black Belt Statistics
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Problem Solving and Data Analysis Using Minitab: A Clear and Easy Guide to Six Sigma Methodology
- 2012-06-08The Vital Guide to Modern Warships
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- 2012-01-03Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-12-20Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-26Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-25Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management
- 2011-11-21The Visibooks Guide to Linspire Five-O
- 2011-11-17The Rough Guide to Prague, 8th edition
- 2011-09-25The Visibooks Guide to Windows XP by Gruhn, Paul
- 2011-09-16The Independent Guide to the Mac, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2011-09-16The Essential Guide to Portraits - 2011 (2nd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.