Posted on 2017-10-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: U. Mander | Publisher: WIT Press / Computational Mechanics | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 848 | ISBN: 1845640403 | ISBN13: 9781845640408 |
Description: Urban areas produce a series of environmental problems arising from the consumption of natural resources and the consequent generation of waste and pollution. These problems contribute to the development of social and economic imbalances. All these problems, which continue to grow in our society, require new solutions. This book addresses the many inter-related aspects of the urban environment from transport and mobility to social exclusion and crime prevention. Publishing papers from the Fourth International Conference on Urban Regeneration and Sustainability, the volume includes topics such as: Strategy and Development Planning Development and Management Environmental Management Planning Issues Socio-economic Issues The community and the City Cultural Heritage Architectural Issues Traffic and Transportation Land Use and Management Public Safety Conservation of Resources Sustainable Transportation and Transport Integration Depleted Ecological Resources Environmental Pollution Energy Resources Systems.
The Sustainable City IV: Urban Regeneration And Sustainability.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32721
- 2012-01-21The Sustainable City IV: Urban Regeneration And Sustainability - U. Mander
- 2012-01-03The Sustainable City IV: Urban Regeneration And Sustainability - U. Mander
- 2012-01-02The Sustainable City IV: Urban Regeneration And Sustainability - U. Mander
- 2011-12-21The Sustainable City IV: Urban Regeneration And Sustainability - U. Mander
- 2011-11-12The Sustainable City IV: Urban Regeneration And Sustainability
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Fluid City Paradigm: Waterfront Regeneration as an Urban Renewal Strategy (UNIPA Springer Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Agile City: Building Well-being and Wealth in an Era of Climate Change
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Sustainable Laboratory Handbook: Design, Equipment, and Operation
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The Vanishing Hitchhiker: American Urban Legends and Their Meanings
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Ancient Middle Classes: Urban Life and Aesthetics in the Roman Empire, 100 BCE-250 CE
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Vanishing Hitchhiker: American Urban Legends and Their Meanings
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Sustainable MBA: A Business Guide to Sustainability - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Politics of Urban Runoff: Nature, Technology, and the Sustainable City
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Politics of Urban Runoff: Nature, Technology, and the Sustainable City
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Sacred and Modernity in Urban Spain: Beyond the Secular City (Hispanic Urban Studies) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Ultimate Guide to Urban Farming: Sustainable Living in Your Home, Community, and Business
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Meaning of Dwelling Features: Conceptual and Methodological Issues - Volume 24 Sustainable Urban Areas
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Robust City (Routledge Research in Planning and Urban Design)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Terrorism, Risk and the Global City: Towards Urban Resilience
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.