Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ian Robertson | Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1408860368 | ISBN13: 9781408860366 |
Description: Why is it that some people react to seemingly trivial emotional upset - like failing an unimportant exam - with distress, while others power through life-changing tragedies showing barely any emotional upset whatsoever? How do some people shine brilliantly at public speaking when others stumble with their words and seem on the verge of an anxiety attack? Why do some people sink into all-consuming depression when life has dealt them a poor hand, while in others it merely increases their resilience? The difference between too much pressure and too little can result in either debilitating stress or enduring demotivation in extreme situations. However, the right level of challenge and stress can help people to flourish and achieve more than they ever thought possible. In The Stress Test, clinical psychologist and cognitive neuroscientist Professor Ian Robertson, armed with over four decades of research, reveals how we can shape our brain's response to pressure and answers the question: can stress ever be a good thing? The Stress Test is a revelatory study of how and why we react to pressure in the way we do, with real practical benefit to how we live.
The Stress Test: How Pressure Can Make You Stronger and Sharper.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35654
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Courage Quotient: How Science Can Make You Braver
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Grave Robber: How Jesus Can Make Your Impossible Possible
- 2021-03-07The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich [Audiobook]
- 2014-01-15Richard Koch, "The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich"
- 2013-12-30The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich (Repost)
- 2011-11-19The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Naked Trader: How Anyone Can Still Make Money Trading Shares
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Reader's Brain: How Neuroscience Can Make You a Better Writer
- 2020-06-26The Grave Robber: How Jesus Can Make Your Impossible Possible
- 2020-05-21Robbie Burns; -The Naked Trader - How Anyone Can Make Money Trading Shares, 5th Ed...
- 2020-05-13The Reader's Brain: How Neuroscience Can Make You a Better Writer
- 2019-09-26The Naked Trader: How anyone can make money trading shares, 2nd Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Renewable Revolution: How We Can Fight Climate Change, Prevent Energy Wars, Revitalize the Economy and Transition to a Sustainable Future
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Language Police: How Pressure Groups Restrict What Students Learn
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Doctor Crisis: How Physicians Can, and Must, Lead the Way to Better Health Care
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Meaningful Brand: How Strong Brands Make More Money
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.