Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Leonard A. Wisneski | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 084932081X | ISBN13: 9780849320811 |
Description: Interactions between the body and the mind/emotions are now a well-established fact of medical research in the field of psychoneuroimmunology. The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine lays out the scientific underpinnings for the mindâ€“body connection, documenting the numerous interactions of the endocrine, immune, nervous, and stress systems that so profoundly impact human functioning. The authors propose a unified theory of human functioning, called integral physiology, which combines important Western biological knowledge with Eastern medical traditions of healing. Unique aspects of the text include the elucidation of the pineal as the master glandâ€”the transducer of environmental information into neuronal and hormonal communication within the body. In addition, the authors assert that there must be a hormonal cascade for the relaxation response, paralleling the well-known hormonal elaboration of the stress response, and then provide a review of some of the hormones involved in this response. The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine is the first book to elaborate on the cutting-edge field of subtle energy medicine. The authors propose a theory of the physiology of spiritualityâ€”or in medical terms, a theory of how subtle energy impacts physical and mental/emotional functioning. Subtle energy medicine recognizes energy modalities that can beneficially affect the body, while acknowledging the importance of experiences traditionally called â€œintuitiveâ€ or â€œspiritual.â€ It broadens awareness of how our bodies are both hard wired and hormonally designed to permit interactions with subtle energy. This medical textbook has been written in a unique, conversational style that incorporates both technical and scientific information, and anecdotal stories.
The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34762
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, Second Edition
- 2011-11-22Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2013-07-28The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine [Repost]
- 2009-09-27The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, 2nd Edition
- 2009-01-12The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Tobacco Product Regulation: Second Report of a WHO Study Group (WHO Technical Report Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Urology
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Urology, Third Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Pathophysiologic Basis of Nuclear Medicine - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Epilepsy and the Ketogenic Diet: Clinical Implementation & the Scientific Basis (Nutrition and Health) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Scientific Revolution and Medicine 1450-1700 (The History of Medicine)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Anatomy of Mental Illness: The Scientific Basis of Primal Therapy.
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Science and the Garden: The Scientific Basis of Horticultural Practice
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Biosafety of Forest Transgenic Trees: Improving the Scientific Basis for Safe Tree Development and Implementation of EU Policy Directives - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Mind of God: The Scientific Basis for a Rational World
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Anatomy of Mental Illness: The Scientific Basis of Primal Therapy.
- 2013-04-20Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis (repost)
- 2011-09-20Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis by James L. Oschman
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.