Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Leonard A. Wisneski | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 456 | ISBN: 1420082906 | ISBN13: 9781420082906 |
Description: Since the first suffering supplicant offered a prayer to his god or the first mother cradled an ailing child in her caring arms, we have witnessed how human health and healing goes beyond any inventory of parts and infusion of chemicals. We humans are a complex melding of thought, emotion, spirit, and energy and each of those components is as critical to our well-being as our physiological status. Even if we are just beginning to quantify and document these seemingly intangible aspects, to ignore them in the practice of medicine is neglect and an invitation to do harm. Now in its second edition, The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine continues to provide doctors and other health practitioners with information on complementary and alternative approaches to health, that is authoritative, scientifically based, and epidemiologically substantiated. Written for doctors and healthcare professionals by pioneering practitioners and updated with the newest research across an increasing range of possibilities, the new edition of this bestselling work Establishes the scientific basis for the mindbody connection and then documents the puissant interactions of the endocrine, immune, nervous, and stress systems that so profoundly influence our lives Examines that healing dimension of spirituality, which informs but transcends the five senses Investigates how hope, faith, and love aid healing Discusses how the emotional presence of a practitioner affects patient outcome Considers the incorporation of a unified theory that can account for the existence of health enhancing energy fields within as well as outside the human body Integral physiology serves as a bridge between Western medical knowledge and the equally valuable, but less well-recognized, Eastern systems of medicine. The authors refer to it as integrative because it combines important Western biological knowledge with forms of healing that incorporate the mental and emotional, and spiritual aspects that are essential to health, because those aspects are what make us essentially human.
The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32840
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine
- 2009-09-27The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, 2nd Edition
- 2011-11-22Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2013-07-28The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine [Repost]
- 2009-01-12The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Tobacco Product Regulation: Second Report of a WHO Study Group (WHO Technical Report Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Urology
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Scientific Basis of Urology, Third Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Pathophysiologic Basis of Nuclear Medicine - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Pharmacodynamic Basis of Herbal Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Vulva: Physiology and Clinical Management, Second Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Mechanics of Soils and Foundations, Second Edition
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Encyclopedia Of Technical Market Indicators, Second Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Clinical Signs in Small Animal Medicine, Second Edition (Volume 2)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Professional Counselor's Desk Reference, Second Edition
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Complete Guide to Option Selling, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Oncogene & Tumour Suppressor Gene Factsbook, Second Edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs: Second Edition (Princeton Field Guides)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.