Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Allan Tasman | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 1119976235 | ISBN13: 9781119976233 |
Description: The patient interview is at the heart of psychiatric practice. Listening and interviewing skills are the primary tools the psychiatrist uses to obtain the information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and then to plan appropriate treatment. The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the Accrediting Council on Graduate Medical Education identify interviewing skills as a core competency for psychiatric residents. The Psychiatric Interview: Evaluation and Diagnosis is a new and modern approach to this topic that fulfils the need for training in biopsychosocial assessment and diagnosis. It makes use of both classical and new knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis, assessment, treatment planning, and doctorâ€“patient collaboration. Written by world leaders in education, the book is based on the acclaimed Psychiatry, Third Edition, by Tasman and Kay et al., with new chapters to address assessment in special populations and formulation. The psychiatric interview is conceptualized as integrating the patientâ€™s experience with psychological, biological, and environmental components of the illness. This is an excellent new text for psychiatry residents at all stages of their training. It is also useful for medical students interested in psychiatry and for practicing psychiatrists who may wish to refresh their interviewing skills.
The Psychiatric Interview: Evaluation and Diagnosis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34833
- 2014-06-06The Psychiatric Interview: Evaluation and Diagnosis
- 2014-05-13The Psychiatric Interview: Evaluation and Diagnosis (repost)
- 2013-08-21The Psychiatric Interview: Evaluation and Diagnosis
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Psychiatric Interview for Differential Diagnosis - Removed
- 2020-06-02The Psychiatric Interview for Differential Diagnosis
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Psychiatric Report: Principles and Practice of Forensic Writing
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Psychiatric Interview (Practical Guides in Psychiatry) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Concise Guide to the Psychiatric Interview of Children and Adolescents (Concise Guides / American Psychiatric Press)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Virtue of Defiance and Psychiatric Engagement (International Perspectives in Philosophy and Psychiatry)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Patellofemoral Joint: State of the Art in Evaluation and Management - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Stay Interview: A Manager's Guide to Keeping the Best and Brightest
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The ABCs of Evaluation: Timeless Techniques for Program and Project Managers
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Prenatal Bombshell: Help and Hope When Continuing or Ending a Precious Pregnancy After an Abnormal Diagnosis
- 2017-10-08[PDF] 101 Toughest Interview Questions: And Answers That Win the Job! (101 Toughest Interview Questions & Answers That Win the Job)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Virtue of Defiance and Psychiatric Engagement (International Perspectives in Philosophy and Psychiatry)
- 2014-01-21Clinical Manual for the Psychiatric Interview of Children and Adolescents [Repost]
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-01-03The Biggest Loser Fitness Program: Fast, Safe, and Effective Workouts to Target and Tone Your Trouble Spots--Adapted from NBC's Hit Show! - The Biggest Loser Experts And Cast
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.