[PDF] The Plot to Hack America: How Putin's Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election [Audiobook]
Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Malcolm Nance | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 0 | ISBN: b8bc7dea414144d8940f7e5390a73a19 |
Description: B06WWGXD8Q In April 2016, computer technicians at the Democratic National Committee discovered that someone had accessed the organization's computer servers and conducted a theft that is best described as Watergate 2.0. In the weeks that followed, the nation's top computer security experts discovered that the cyber thieves had helped themselves to everything: sensitive documents, emails, donor information, even voice mails. Soon after, the remainder of the Democratic Party machine, the congressional campaign, the Clinton campaign, and their friends and allies in the media were also hacked. Credit card numbers, phone numbers, and contacts were stolen. In short order, the FBI found that more than 25 state election offices had their voter registration systems probed or attacked by the same hackers. Western intelligence agencies tracked the hack to Russian spy agencies and dubbed them the Cyber Bears. The media was soon flooded with the stolen information channeled through Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks. It was a massive attack on America but the Russian hacks appeared to have a singular goal - elect Donald J. Trump as president of the United States. New York Times best-selling author and career intelligence officer Malcolm Nance's fast paced real-life spy thriller takes you from Vladimir Putin's rise through the KGB from junior officer to spymaster-in-chief and spells out the story of how he performed the ultimate political manipulation - convincing Donald Trump to abandon 70 years of American foreign policy including the destruction of NATO, cheering the end of the European Union, allowing Russian domination of Eastern Europe, and destroying the existing global order with America at its lead.
The Plot to Hack America: How Putin's Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35672
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Plot to Hack America: How Putin's Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-21The Plot to Change America: How Identity Politics Is Dividing the Land of the Free [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-02The Plot to Hack America (AZW3)
- 2020-08-12The Plot to Change America How Identity Politics is Dividing the Land of the Free by Mike Gonzalez
- 2020-08-12The Plot to Change America How Identity Politics is Dividing the Land of the Free...
- 2020-08-09The Plot to Change America How Identity Politics is Dividing the Land of the Free...
- 2019-12-20The Plot to Betray America: How Team Trump Embraced Our Enemies, Compromised Our Security, and How We Can Fix It
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Diet for a New America: How Your Food Choices Affect Your Health, Happiness and the Future of Life on Earth Second Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Conquering Complexity in Your Business: How Wal-Mart, Toyota, and Other Top Companies Are Breaking Through the Ceiling on Profits and Growth - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Interview Questions in Business Analytics: How to Ace Interviews and Get the Job You Want - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Grow Your Own Winter Food: How to Harvest, Store and Use Produce for the Winter Months
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Thomas Jefferson's Creme Brulee: How a Founding Father and His Slave James Hemings Introduced French Cuisine to America
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Grand Design [AudioBook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Grand Design [AudioBook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Paris Architect [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The 2016 Essential Oils Revolution Summit
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Shawshank Redemption [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Maze Runner [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Polar Express [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.