[PDF] The Photographer Box Set: Photography Know-How Tips. Learn How to Capture The Best Shots With Your Digital Camera. (Photography, photography lighting, photography tips)
Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Simon Rivera | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 205 | ISBN: B01CUJJHH0 |
Description: BOOK #1: The Photographer's Eye: Capture Unique Photos You will learn what you should know about your camera, lighting, equipment, angles, and more just by reading this short ebook. You will learn about different lenses and the ways. Extra tricks are included as well for you to learn to develop your photographic style. You'll even find hints for making your photos stand out from other similar photos. You'll also read tips about working with people as your subject. Don't wait. Make sure that you read this ebook. BOOK #2: Portrait Photography: 8 Photography Tips For Taking Portrait Photos With Different Photographic Techniques Using Simple Photography Composition Rules This eBook, Portrait Photography, is a must-have book that will be an excellent reference point that you'll want to keep around and perhaps even share with your family and friends. It is to be considered a guideline for the development of your skills and a resource that transcends technological advances. Portrait Photography will provide you with not only incredible tips, but you'll learn the practical application of the rules of photographic composition. BOOK #3: DSLR Photography: 55 Beginners Secrets To Making The Best Shots With Your Digital Camera This is an intuitive, step-by-step guide to becoming a DSLR expert from scratch. Presented in a simplistic, understandable way, it will guide the DSLR newbie from the very first steps of holding the camera right through to having a portfolio of compelling, professional looking photographs without needing to stretch the budget for more expensive equipment. BOOK #4: DSLR Photography Cookbook: Step-by-Step Recipes to Learn How to Master the Art of DSLR Photography in 3 Days The approach of this book has been based on creating a basic background for learning to take place. It has inculcated a full introduction into the world of Digital photography as a transition from the previous world of film photography. This basis serves to enable learners have a full grasp of what to expect from using DSLR cameras. This book has been compiled with so much simplicity as it takes you through every little detail that will help you learn at your pace and it provides you with basic knowledge of your expected technical and digital experiences. There is so much to be learnt while studying this book. BOOK #5: Photography Lighting: Know-How Tips on Setting Up Photography Lighting for Your Home Studio Everybody who has an excellent expectation to set the photography lightning are welcomed to read the book from first to last. All of the people will get an excellent knowledge from the book in a short amount of time. This book has been purposed to help a person with huge amount of information and only in a short book. BOOK #6: GoPro Camera: Advanced Guide to Practice Better GoPro Hero 3 and GoPro Hero 3+ Cameras This book is designed to help teach you how to use your GoPro Camera much better and understand the way it works a lot better too. You'll come to learn a lot about the GoPro camera itself and the most effective way to use them to get the best videos possible. GoPro cameras are some of the best around and such an advanced camera is going to come with a lot of features that might be hard to understand. If you've got a GoPro camera and aren't entirely sure how to do it, or are interested in investing in one, then this is the book for you. This book mostly focuses on the Hero 3 and Hero 3+ model but is filled with information handy for owners of any GoPro camera.
The Photographer Box Set: Photography Know-How Tips. Learn How to Capture The Best Shots With Your Digital Camera. (Photography, photography lighting, photography tips).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32334
- 2017-10-19[PDF] DSLR Photography: 55 Beginners Secrets To Making The Best Shots With Your Digital Camera (DSLR Photography, DSLR, Photography Tips)
- 2010-05-27How to Photograph Moon and Planets with your Digital Camera
- 2010-05-26How to Photograph Moon and Planets with your Digital Camera
- 2018-01-09[PDF] How to Photograph the Moon and Planets with Your Digital Camera, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] How to Photograph the Moon and Planets with Your Digital Camera (Patrick Moore's Practical Astronomy Series)
- 2020-03-09Mastering Digital Photography: How to Take Stunning Photographs with Your Digital Camera
- 2020-02-23Air Fryer Cookbook: What to Cook & How to Get the Best Results with your air fryer. Every Day Easy, Fast and tasty cooking.
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Photoshop CS2 RAW: Using Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge, and Photoshop to Get the Most out of Your Digital Camera
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Best Birdhouses for Your Backyard
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Art of Image Processing: Digital camera processing
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Stock Photography: Residual Income With Your Digital Camera
- 2017-11-13[PDF] How To Do Everything with Your Digital Camera (Mcgraw-Hill Osborne Media)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Configure Your Camera for Fantastic Photos - Quick guide to the best settings for your new camera
- 2017-10-10[PDF] How to Do Everything with Your Digital Camera
- 2016-12-30[PDF] How To Do Everything with Your Digital Camera (Mcgraw-Hill Osborne Media)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] How to Do Everything with Your Digital Camera
- 2014-06-19How to capture infra-red light with your DSLR to create impactful images with surreal color Trick Photography And Special Effects
- 2014-03-22How to Photograph the Moon and Planets with Your Digital Camera, 2nd edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-22How to Photograph the Moon and Planets with Your Digital Camera, 2nd edition (Patrick Mooreâ€™s Practical Astronomy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.