Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: A. M. Balisacan | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 496 | ISBN: 0195158970 | ISBN13: 9780195158977 |
Description: This book examines all major facets of the Philippine economy and development policy. Contributors to this volume look both to the past and to the future, and their approaches are variously descriptive, analytical, interpretive, and comparative. The book assesses trends since the 1980s, identifies major policy issues, and provides a balance sheet of achievements and deficiencies over the past decade and beyond. It highlights future challenges that need to be addressed if the country is to embark on a sustainable, durable, and equitable growth trajectory. The book also offers lessons from the country's development experience which may be relevant for many countries at the present time. The volume has particular relevance for the country's policymakers, academics and the business community, and will also appeal to a broader international audience.
The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33021
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges
- 2013-04-30The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges
- 2013-04-27The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges (Repost)
- 2013-04-06The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Sunken Billions Revisited: Progress and Challenges in Global Marine Fisheries (Environment and Sustainable Development)
- 2018-11-06The Food Economy Global Issues and Challenges
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Virginia Tech Massacre: Strategies and Challenges for Improving Mental Health Policy on Campus and Beyond (Developmental Perspectives in Psychiatry)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Provoked Economy: Economic Reality and the Performative Turn (CRESC)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Media Economy (Media Management and Economics Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Pharmacokinetics in Drug Development: Problems and Challenges in Oncology, Volume 4 - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Humane Economy: How Innovators and Enlightened Consumers Are Transforming the Lives of Animals
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Moral Economy: Poverty, Credit, and Trust in Early Modern Europe
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Political Economy of Affect and Emotion in East Asia (Asia's Transformations)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] The Electrified Mind: Development, Psychopathology, and Treatment in the Era of Cell Phones and the Internet (Margaret S. Mahler)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Political Economy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: From Theories to Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.