Posted on 2017-10-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Willi Semmler, Lucas Bernard | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 720 | ISBN: 0199856974 | ISBN13: 9780199856978 |
Description: The first World Climate Conference, which was sponsored by the World Meteorological Organization in Geneve in 1979, triggered an international dialogue on global warming. From the 1997 United Nations-sponsored conference-during which the Kyoto Protocol was signed-through meetings in Copenhagen, Cancun, Durban, and most recently Doha (2012) and Warsaw (2013), worldwide attention to the issue of global warming and its impact on the world's economy has rapidly increased in intensity. The consensus of these debates and discussions, however, is less than clear. Optimistically, many geoscience researchers and members of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) have supported CO2 emission reduction pledges while maintaining that a 2Â°C limit in increased temperature by the year 2100 is achievable through international coordination. Other observers postulate that established CO2 reduction commitments such as those agreed to at the Copenhagen United Nations Climate Change Conference (2009) are insufficient and cannot hold the global warming increase below 2Â°C. As experts theorize on precisely what impact global warming will have, developing nations have become particularly alarmed. The developed world will use energy to mitigate global warming effects, but developing countries are more exposed by geography and poverty to the most dangerous consequences of a global temperature rise and lack the economic means to adapt. The complex dynamics that result from this confluence of science and geopolitics gives rise to even more complicated issues for economists, financial planners, business leaders, and policy-makers. The Oxford Handbook of the Macroeconomics of Global Warming analyzes the economic impact of issues related to and resulting from global warming, specifically the implications of possible preventative measures, various policy changes, and adaptation efforts as well as the different consequences climate change will have on both developing and developed nations. This multi-disciplinary approach, which touches on issues of growth, employment, and development, elucidates for readers state-of-the-art research on the complex and far-reaching problem of global warming.
The Oxford Handbook of the Macroeconomics of Global Warming (Oxford Handbooks).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32515
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of the Macroeconomics of Global Warming (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Age of Global Warming: A History
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Move to Global War: IB History Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Macroeconomics of the Arab States of the Gulf
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Macroeconomics of the Arab States of the Gulf
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Move to Global War: IB History Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
- 2012-01-12A Review of the U.S. Global Change Research Program s Draft Strategic Plan
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Climate Change: The Science of Global Warming and Our Energy Future
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Languages of Global Hip Hop (Advances in Sociolinguistics)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Influence of Global Environmental Change on Infectious Disease Dynamics
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Rise of Global Corporate Social Responsibility: Mining and the Spread of Global Norms (Business and Public Policy)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Transformation of Global Higher Education, 1945-2015 (African Histories and Modernities) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Role of the Individual (Confronting Global Warming)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Book: A Global History
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Behind the Curve: Science and the Politics of Global Warming
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Making of Global Capitalism: The Political Economy Of American Empire
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Next Economics: Global Cases in Energy, Environment, and Climate Change - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Fall of Global Socialism: A Counter-Narrative From the South
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Economics and the Challenge of Global Warming
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.