Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dorothy Field | Publisher: M&K Update Ltd | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 220 | ISBN: 1905539401 | ISBN13: 9781905539406 |
Description: Over recent years, an increasing variety of professionals have been involved with the care of ophthalmic patients. The aim underlying the changes of the last 20 years has been to provide an efficient, high quality and cost effective service to patients, which utilises the skills of the multidisciplinary ophthalmic team. This study guide cannot be considered to be a substitute for more formal, assessed education and training for role expansion, but can be considered in terms of being a ?skills escalator? in that those who make good use of it?s contents and use the little ?To do? sections to reflect on and research their practices should be able to develop their basic knowledge and skills in practice more quickly, and develop the habit of self assessment and self directed learning. The simple questions at the end of each chapter can be used for self-testing, or as a basis for questions that mentors could ask their students.
The Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33045
- 2021-04-24The Ophthalmic Study Guide: For Nurses and Health Professionals, 2nd Edition
- 2021-04-15The Ophthalmic Study Guide For Nurses and Health Professionals, 2nd Edition
- 2013-02-10Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals (repost)
- 2012-01-04Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals - Dorothy Field
- 2011-12-01Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals - Dorothy Field
- 2011-11-28Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals - Dorothy Field
- 2011-11-26Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Older Cancer Patient: A Guide for Nurses and Related Professionals
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants: The Go-To Guide for Nurses and Lactation Consultants
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Prescription Drug Guide for Nurses - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Cardiac Arrhythmia Management - A Practical Guide for Nurses and Allied Professionals
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Long-Term Conditions: A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2017-04-14[PDF] The Official Study Guide for All SAT Subject Tests
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Prescription Drug Guide for Nurses - Removed
- 2010-02-14The Older Cancer Patient: A Guide for Nurses and Related Professionals
- 2019-06-25Managing Pain in Children A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals (2nd edition)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] 2014 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, 30e
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.