[PDF] The Neighbours of the European Union's Neighbours: Diplomatic and Geopolitical Dimensions Beyond the European Neighbourhood Policy
Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sieglinde Gstohl and Erwan Lannon | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 315 | ISBN: 1472417771 | ISBN13: 9781472417770 |
Description: Should the European Neighbourhood Policy stop at the borders of the European Uniona (TM)s immediate neighbouring countries? This book is the first full length study of the a "neighbours of the EUa (TM)s neighboursa (TM), a concept originally introduced by the European Commission with reference to Saharan Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia. These regions in the EUa (TM)s broader neighbourhood are often perceived as an a "arc of crisisa (TM) from which manifold challenges emanate for Europe. This timely book takes stock of the state of the EUa (TM)s cooperation with the neighbours of its neighbours and explores how the concept might help promote security, stability and prosperity beyond the countries which are formally part of the European Neighbourhood Policy. How can the EU create bridges between these regions? What instruments does the EU have at its disposal and how can it link them in order to respond to the challenges and overcome the current fragmentation? One of the conclusions is the suggestion to consider a pragmatic a "EU Strategy for the Neighbours of its Neighboursa (TM) which addresses the needs of the broader EU neighbourhood in a more systematic and consistent manner and helps transform in the long run the a "arc of crisisa (TM) into another a "ring of friendsa (TM).
The Neighbours of the European Union's Neighbours: Diplomatic and Geopolitical Dimensions Beyond the European Neighbourhood Policy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33646
- 2020-05-09The Neighbours of the European Union's Neighbours: Diplomatic and Geopolitical Dimensions beyond the European Neighbourhood Policy
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The New Industrial Policy of the European Union (Contributions to Economics) - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] External Governance as Security Community Building: The Limits and Potential of the European Neighbourhood Policy (The European Union in International Affairs) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Politics of Policy in Boys' Education: Getting Boys 'Right' - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The EU Foreign Policy Analysis: Democratic Legitimacy, Media, and Climate Change - Removed
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Common Fisheries Policy: The Quest for Sustainability
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The European Union and its Eastern Neighbours: Towards a More Ambitious Partnership?
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The European Union and its Eastern Neighbours: Towards a More Ambitious Partnership?
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The European Union and Global Emergencies: A Law and Policy Analysis (Modern Studies in European Law)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Eastern Enlargement of the European Union (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The European Union, Turkey and Islam (WRR)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The European Banking Union: Supervision and Resolution
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Role of the European Union in Asia: China and India as Strategic Partners (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The European Union and Emerging Powers in the 21st Century: How Europe Can Shape a New Global Order
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The European Union in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Foundations of European Union Competition Law: The Objective and Principles of Article 102 (Oxford Studies in European Law)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Eurosceptic 2014 European Parliament Elections: Second Order or Second Rate? (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The European Union after Lisbon: Constitutional Basis, Economic Order and External Action - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The European Commission and the Transformation of EU Borders (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.