Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Silverstone | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 456 | ISBN: 041597898X | ISBN13: 9780415978989 |
Description: The Navy of World War II, 1922-1946 comprehensively covers the vessels that defined this momentous 24-year period in U.S. naval history. Beginning with the lean, pared-down navy created by the treaty at the Washington Naval Conference, and ending with the massive, awe-inspiring fleets that led the Allies to victory in the Second World War, the fourth volume in the celebrated U.S. Navy Warship series presents a detailed guide to all the warships that exhibited the might of the U.S. Navy to the fullest. Showcasing all the shipsâ€”both the famous and the often overlooked-that propelled the U.S Navy to prominence in the first half of the twentieth century, The Navy of World War II catalogues all the warships from this era, including those that did battle in the European, Mediterranean, and Pacific Theaters from 1941-1946. From the fleet attacked at Pearl Harbor, to those that fought valiantly in the Battle of the Guadalcanal, to the official surrender of the Japanese on the deck of the USS Missouri, this latest volume is the definitive guide to the warships that defined this pivotal period in U.S. naval history. Each volume in the U.S. Navy Warship series represents the most meticulous scholarship for its particular era, providing an authoritative account of every ship in the history of the U. S. Navy from its first incarnation as the Continental Navy to its present position as one of the worldâ€™s most formidable naval superpowers. Featuring convenient, easy-to-read tabular lists, every book in the series includes an abundance of illustrations, some never before published, along with figures for actions fought, damages sustained, casualties suffered, prizes taken, and ships sunk, ultimately making the series an indispensable reference tool for maritime buffs and military historians alike.
The Navy of World War II, 1922-1947.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34478
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Navy of World War II, 1922-1947
- 2013-09-29The Navy of World War II 1922-1947 (The U.S. Navy Warship Series)
- 2012-05-16The Horse Soldier 1776-1943 Vol.IV: World War I, the Peacetime Army, World War II 1917-1943
- 2011-12-04No Greater Ally: The Untold Story of Poland's Forces in World War II (Osprey General Military) - No Greater Ally, The Untold Story, World War, Osprey General Military
- 2012-06-07The German Army in World War II (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-05-21The Royal Air Force of World War Two In Colour
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series #7)
- 2011-11-17No Greater Ally: The Untold Story of Poland's Forces in World War II (Osprey General Military)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The SAS in World War II (General Military)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Second Front (World War II)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Marines in World War II
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Origins of World War I
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Origins of World War II
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The SAS in World War II: An Illustrated History (General Military)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION: World War to Civil War 1917-1921 (Images of War)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Spectator: A World War II Bomber Pilot's Journal of the Artist as Warrior
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Experience of World War I
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Weathering Special - World War I
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The End of World War II in the Pacific: The History of the Final Campaigns that Led to Imperial Japan's Surrender
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.