[PDF] The Mindful Child: How to Help Your Kid Manage Stress and Become Happier, Kinder, and More Compassionate
Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan Kaiser Greenland | Publisher: Atria Books | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1416583009 | ISBN13: 9781416583004 |
Description: The techniques of mindful awareness have helped millions of adults reduce stress in their lives. Now, childrenwho are under more pressure than ever beforecan learn to protect themselves with these well-established methods adapted for their ages. Based on a program affiliated with UCLA, The Mindful Child is a groundbreaking book, the first to show parents how to teach these transformative practices to their children. Mindful awareness works by enabling you to pay closer attention to what is happening within youyour thoughts, feelings, and emotionsso you can better understand what is happening to you. The Mindful Child extends the vast benefits of mindfulness training to children from four to eighteen years old with age-appropriate exercises, songs, games, and fables that Susan Kaiser Greenland has developed over more than a decade of teaching mindful awareness to kids. These fun and friendly techniques build kids inner and outer awareness and attention, which positively affects their academic performance as well as their social and emotional skills, such as making friends, being compassionate and kind to others, and playing sports, while also providing tools to manage stress and to overcome specific challenges like insomnia, overeating, ADHD, hyper-perfectionism, anxiety, and chronic pain. When children take a few moments before responding to stressful situations, they allow their own healthy inner compasses to click in and guide them to become more thoughtful, resilient, and empathetic. The step-by-step process of mental training presented in The Mindful Child provides tools from which all childrenand all familieswill benefit.
The Mindful Child: How to Help Your Kid Manage Stress and Become Happier, Kinder, and More Compassionate.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35719
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Mindful Diet: How to Transform Your Relationship with Food for Lasting Weight Loss and Vibrant Health
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Mindfulness Edge: How to Rewire Your Brain for Leadership and Personal Excellence Without Adding to Your Schedule
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Sweet Spot: How to Find Your Groove at Home and Work
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Getting To Dry: How to Help Your Child Overcome Bedwetting
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Overcoming School Anxiety: How to Help Your Child Deal With Separation, Tests, Homework, Bullies, Math Phobia, and Other Worries
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Coffeehouse Investor: How to Build Wealth, Ignore Wall Street, and Get On with Your Life - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Flexible Enterprise: How to Reinvent Your Company, Unlock Your Strengths, and Prosper in a Changing World
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Home Improvement Projects for the Busy & Broke: How to Get Your $h!t Together and Live Like an Adult
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Business Plan: How to Win Your Investors' Confidence - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Energy Cure: How to Recharge Your Life 30 Seconds at a Time
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Mindful Investor: How a Calm Mind Can Bring You Inner Peace and Financial Security
- 2017-12-31[PDF] 7 Keys to Comprehension: How to Help Your Kids Read It and Get It!
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Analytics Revolution: How to Improve Your Business By Making Analytics Operational In The Big Data Era
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Mindful Way through Anxiety: Break Free from Chronic Worry and Reclaim Your Life - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Butterfly Experience: How to Transform Your Life from the Inside Out
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Mensch Handbook: How to Embrace Your Inner Stud and Conquer the Big City
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Indispensable Employee: How to Keep Your Job in Hard Times
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.