Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mira Bartok, read by Hillary Huber | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 22d271819e1649d2a0519d1cd3896009 |
Description: When piano prodigy Norma Herr was healthy, she was the most vibrant personality in the room. But as her schizophrenic episodes became more frequent and more dangerous, she withdrew into a world that neither of her daughters could make any sense of. After being violently attacked for demanding that Norma seek help, Mira Bartok and her sister changed their names and cut off all contact in order to keep themselves safe. For the next 17 years, Mira's only contact with her mother was through infrequent letters exchanged through post office boxes, often not even in the same city where she was living. At the age of 40, Mira suffered a debilitating head injury that left her memories foggy and her ability to make sense of the world around her forever changed. Hoping to reconnect with her past, Mira reached out to the homeless shelter where her mother was living. When she received word that her mother was dying in a hospital, Mira and her sister traveled to their mother's deathbed to reconcile one last time. Norma gave them a key to a storage unit in which she has kept hundreds of diaries, photographs, and mementos from the past that Mira never imagined she would see again. These artifacts triggered a flood of memories and gave Mira access to the past that she believed had been lost forever. The Memory Palace explores the connections between mother and daughter that cannot be broken no matter how much exists - or is lost - between them. It is an astonishing literary memoir about the complex meaning of love, truth, and the capacity for forgiveness within a family.
The Memory Palace: A Memoir [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35080
- 2013-12-28The Memory Palace: A Memoir (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2013-05-28The Memory Palace: A Memoir (Audiobook)
- 2013-05-23The Memory Palace: A Memoir (Audiobook)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Memory Palace - Learn Anything and Everything (Starting With Shakespeare and Dickens) (Faking Smart)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Memory Palace - Learn Anything and Everything (Starting With Shakespeare and Dickens) (Faking Smart)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Astor Orphan: A Memoir [Audiobook]
- 2013-11-08The Memory Palace: A Memoir
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Adamantine Palace (Memory of Flames) - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Brave Ones: A Memoir of Hope, Pride, and Military Service [Audiobook]
- 2012-03-11The Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning By Michael Brassard, Diane Ritter, Francine Oddo
- 2021-03-21Mind The Memory Palace: Learn To Memorize Anything
- 2021-03-20The Empathy Diaries: A Memoir [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-08The Memory Theater: A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-18Mind The Memory Palace: Learn To Memorize Anything
- 2021-02-10Surviving the White Gaze: A Memoir (Audiobook)
- 2021-02-08Mind The Memory Palace: Learn To Memorize Anything
- 2021-01-25Mind The Memory Palace Learn To Memorize Anything
- 2021-01-14Mind The Memory Palace Learn To Memorize Anything
- 2020-06-30The Memory Palace A Book of Lost Interiors
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.