Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Barry Forshaw | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 310 | ISBN: 1843583704 | ISBN13: 9781843583707 |
Description: The stranger-than-fiction life story of the author of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo His three novels are violent, terrifying, brilliantly written, and have sold millions of copies around the world, but Stieg Larrson was not able to witness their international success. Since he died in 2004 the author of the Millennium trilogy has received international fame with dizzying speed. But when one looks a little deeper at the man behind these phenomenal novels, it is clear that his life would be remembered as truly extraordinary even had his trilogy never been published. Larrson was a workaholic: a political activist, photographer, graphic designer, a respected journalist, and the editor of numerous science fiction magazines. At night, to relax, he wrote crime novels. By the time of his death at the age of 50 he had completed The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Next, the third book featuring the hypnotic Lisbeth Salander. His relentless personality and political convictions did not make life easy. He famously took on some dangerous neo-Nazi opponents, making for much speculation that his enemies, who often told him that his days were numbered, may have a hand in his premature demise. This difficult man, brilliant and multifaceted, is the subject of a penetrating biography and a celebration of his remarkable life and books.
The Man Who Left Too Soon: The Life and Works of Stieg Larsson.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34374
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Life and Works of John Napier
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Life and Works of Rembrandt
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Life and Works of Mozart [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Life and Works of David Lindsay
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Man Who Knew Too Much: Alan Turing and the Invention of the Computer (Great Discoveries)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] The Man Who Knew Too Much: Alan Turing and the Invention of the Computer (Great Discoveries)
- 2018-11-12The Man Who Knew Too Much - Alan Turing and the Invention of the Computer
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Who Was William Shakespeare: An Introduction to the Life and Works
- 2012-05-18The Illustrated Red Baron: The Life and Times of Manfred von Richthofen
- 2012-03-07Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Biography of a Genius (Audiobook) By Marc J. Seifer, read by Simon Prebble
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Life and Work of John C. Campbell - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Life and Legend of Chris Kyle: American Sniper, Navy SEAL [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Life and Ship Models of Norman Ough
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Life and Times of Persimmon Wilson: A Novel
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler,1995
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Murray Leinster: The Life and Works
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Life and Teaching of Naropa
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The life and death of Trotsky
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.