Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alan D. Chave, Alan G. Jones | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 052181927X |
Description: The magnetotelluric method is a technique for imaging the electrical conductivity and structure of the Earth, from the near surface down to the 410 km transition zone and beyond. This book forms the first comprehensive overview of magnetotellurics from the salient physics and its mathematical representation, to practical implementation in the field, data processing, modeling and geological interpretation. Electromagnetic induction in 1-D, 2-D and 3-D media is explored, building from first principles, and with thorough coverage of the practical techniques of time series processing, distortion, numerical modeling and inversion. The fundamental principles are illustrated with a series of case histories describing geological applications. Technical issues, instrumentation and field practices are described for both land and marine surveys. This book provides a rigorous introduction to magnetotellurics for academic researchers and advanced students and will be of interest to industrial practitioners and geoscientists wanting to incorporate rock conductivity into their interpretations.
The Magnetotelluric Method: Theory and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34597
- 2014-01-15The Magnetotelluric Method: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Unwritten Grotowski: Theory and Practice of the Encounter (Routledge Advances in Theatre & Performance Studies)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Seismoelectric Method: Theory and Application
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Stripline Circulators: Theory and Practice
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Unwritten Grotowski: Theory and Practice of the Encounter (Routledge Advances in Theatre & Performance Studies)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Design, Measurement and Management of Large-Scale IP Networks: Bridging the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Counseling the Culturally Diverse: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Post Critical Museology: Theory and Practice in the Art Museum
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Identification and Control: The Gap between Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Neuron and the Mind: Microneuronal Theory and Practice in Cognitive Neuroscience
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Survey Research in Corporate Finance: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice (Financial Management Association Survey and Synthesis Series)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Grand Strategy in Theory and Practice: The Need for an Effective American Foreign Policy
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector: Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Impression Management in the Workplace: Research, Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Crowdfunding in Europe: State of the Art in Theory and Practice [German] - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Governance in the Information Era: Theory and Practice of Policy Informatics
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Managing Reputation in The Banking Industry: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Thinking about Animals in the Age of the Anthropocene (Ecocritical Theory and Practice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.