[PDF] The Leader's Code: Mission, Character, Service, and Getting the Job Done
Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Donovan Campbell | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0812992938 | ISBN13: 9780812992939 |
Description: What does it take to be a great leader? In a word: character. This unique book by decorated U.S. Marine Corps veteran Donovan Campbell, the New York Times bestselling author of Joker One, draws on his years of training and combat experience to reveal the specific virtues that underpin effective leadershipâ€”and how anyone can stand up, serve others, and make a difference in the world by bringing out the best in a team. The Leaderâ€™s Code is a practical action plan that can be applied to any situation in which exemplary leadership is required, whether that be at home or in the workplace. Moreover, The Leaderâ€™s Code unpacks the military servant-leader modelâ€”a leader must take care of his mission first, his team second, and himself a distant thirdâ€”and explains why this concept of self-sacrifice is so needed in todayâ€™s world. Focusing on the development of character as the foundation of servant-leadership, Campbell identifies characterâ€™s six key attributes: humility, excellence, kindness, discipline, courage, and wisdom. Then, drawing on lessons from his time in the Corps and stories from history, Scripture, and American business, he shows us how to develop those virtues in order to take the helm with confidence, conviction, and a passion to bring out the best in others. Being a leader is about being worthy of being followed. True leaders, Campbell argues, foster compassion for others and they pursue excellence in all that they do. They are humble and know how to self-correct. Campbellâ€™s exploration of these vital qualities is wide-ranging, as he takes us from the boardrooms of the worldâ€™s most successful companies to the Infantry Officer Course, the intense twelve-week training gauntlet that Marines use to prepare their leaders to sacrifice themselves for the welfare of others. With faith in our political and business leaders at an all-time low, America is in the midst of a crisis of trust. Yet public opinion polls show that there is one institution that still commands widespread respect because of its commitment to character and sacrifice: the United States military. The Leaderâ€™s Code shows that this same servant-leader model can help us all become our best selvesâ€”and provide a way forward for our nation. Advance praise for The Leaderâ€™s Code â€œA refreshing model for leadership, offering convincing principles and motivating examples that are sure to make a difference in a leaderâ€™s personal and professional life. I canâ€™t remember a leadership book that has had more influence on my thinking.â€â€”Steve Reinemund, dean of business, Wake Forest University, and retired chairman and CEO, PepsiCo â€œDonovan Campbell has written a superb, thoughtful, all-encompassing examination of leadership and leaders. His key lessons, easily understood and well articulated, are applicable at home, within the community, and to professionals in all walks of life. The Leaderâ€™s Code is an important book for anyone concerned about todayâ€™s leadership crisis in our country and in our communities.â€â€”General Mike Hagee, USMC (Ret.), 33rd Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps â€œDonovan Campbell nails it as he speaks to our countryâ€™s need for leadership at every level: at home, in the marketplace, in education, in government, and in the military. The Leaderâ€™s Code is a clear call to be focused on the right mission, in the right way, and at the right time. This is a thoughtful book that will keep you awake at night and challenge you to dream in the daytime!â€â€”Dennis Rainey, president and CEO, FamilyLife
The Leader's Code: Mission, Character, Service, and Getting the Job Done.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5377 dl's @ 2388 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7400 dl's @ 2418 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7552 dl's @ 2243 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] The Leader's Code: Mission, Character, Service, and Getting the Job Done
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34986
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Leader's Code: Mission, Character, Service, and Getting the Job Done
- 2014-02-26The Leader's Code: Mission, Character, Service, and Getting the Job Done
- 2019-07-18#$(Favorable) - Why You Should Read Girl Code: Gaming, Going Viral, and Getting It Done by Andrea Gonzales Online or Download [^PDF ^EPUB ^MOBI] - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] International Fuel Gas Code Companion: Interpretation, Tactics, and Techniques
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Lighter as We Go: Virtues, Character Strengths, and Aging
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Job: A Fox and O'Hare Novel - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Job: A Fox and O'Hare Novel - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Job Offer
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Job (Volume One)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Everything Fix-It Book: From Clogged Drains and Gutters, to Leaky Faucets and Toilets All You Need to Get the Job Done
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Job-Hunter's Survival Guide: How to Find a Rewarding Job Even When 'There Are No Jobs' - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Honda CBR400RR (NC29) GullArm 1990-99 Service and Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Job Interview Phrase Book: The Things to Say to Get You the Job You Want
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Job Pirate: An Entertaining Tale of My Job-hopping Journey in America
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Job (A Standalone Novel) (New York City Bad Boy Romance)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Job Evaluation Handbook (Developing Practice)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Damage Done
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Project Management Lite: Just Enough to Get the Job Done...Nothing More
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Job: True Tales from the Life of a New York City Cop - Removed
No comments for "[PDF] The Leader's Code: Mission, Character, Service, and Getting the Job Done".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.