Posted on 2018-01-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephanie Krewson-Kelly | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1119252717 | ISBN13: 9781119252719 |
Description: The go-to guide for smart REIT investing The Intelligent REIT Investor is the definitive guide to real estate investment trusts, providing a clear, concise resource for individual investors, financial planners, and analystsâ€”anyone who prioritizes dividend income and risk management as major components to wealth-building. Later this year, the REIT industry will experience a watershed event when Standard & Poors creates a new Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) sector called Real Estate. On September 1st, publicly traded equity REITs will be removed from Financials, where they have been classified since their creation in 1960, and begin trading as their own S&P Sector. This separation from banks and financial institutions already is attracting new investors, but REITs require an industry-specific knowledge that is neither intuitive or readily accessible to newcomersâ€”until now. Using straightforward language and simple example to illustrate important concepts, this book will enable any reader to quickly learn and understand the lexicon and valuation techniques used in REIT investing, providing a wealth of practical resources that streamline the learning process. The discussion explains terminology, metrics, and other key points, while examples illustrate the calculations used to evaluate opportunities. A comprehensive list of publicly-traded REITs provides key reference, giving you access to an important resource most investors and stockbrokers lack. REITs are companies that own or finance commercial rental properties, such as malls and apartment buildings. Despite historically high total returns relative to other investments, such as the Nasdaq or S&P 500 index, most investors are unfamiliar with the REIT industry, and wary of investing without adequate background. This book gets you up to speed on the essentials of REIT investing so you can make more informedâ€”and profitableâ€”decisions. Understand REITs processes, mechanisms, and industry Calculate key metrics to identify suitable companies Access historical performance tables and industry-specific terminology Identify publicly-traded REITs quickly and easily REITs have consistently outperformed many more widely known investments. Over the past 15-year period, for example, REITs returned an average of 11% per year, better than all other asset classes. Since 2009, REITs have enjoyed positive returns large cap stocks and cash are the only other classes that paralleled that record. Even in 2015, a 'year of fear' related to rising rates, REITs returned 2.4%, beating most all other asset classes. REITs have a long history (over fifty years) of performance, and are about to enter the big leagues. If you feel like you've been missing out, don't keep missing out. Prepare yourself, and your portfolio, to benefit from the demand for REITs that will follow the creation of a Real Estate GICS sector. The Intelligent REIT Investor gives you the information you need to invest wisely and manage your real estate risk effectively. By maintaining a tactical exposure in the brick and mortar asset class, investors should benefit from the information contained in The Intelligent REIT Investor. Join the REIT world and look forward to owning stocks that will help you to sleep well at night.
The Intelligent REIT Investor: How to Build Wealth with Real Estate Investment Trusts.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35171
- 2021-01-14The Intelligent REIT Investor How to Build Wealth with Real Estate Investment Trusts
- 2020-07-27The Intelligent REIT Investor: How to Build Wealth with Real Estate Investment Trusts
- 2016-12-04The Intelligent REIT Investor How to Build Wealth with Real Estate Investment Trusts
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Intelligent Asset Allocator: How to Build Your Portfolio to Maximize Returns and Minimize Risk
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Strategic ETF Investor: How to Make Money with Exchange Traded Funds
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Strategic ETF Investor: How to Make Money with Exchange Traded Funds - Removed
- 2021-08-09The Intelligent REIT Investor Guide How to Sleep Well at Night with Safe and Reliable Dividend Income
- 2021-07-20The Intelligent REIT Investor Guide: How to Sleep Well at Night with Safe and Reliable Dividend Income
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Coffeehouse Investor: How to Build Wealth, Ignore Wall Street, and Get On with Your Life - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Business of Creativity: How to Build the Right Team for Success
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The New Relationship Marketing: How to Build a Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using the Social Web
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Art of Opportunity: How to Build Growth and Ventures Through Strategic Innovation and Visual Thinking
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Risk-Wise Investor: How to Better Understand and Manage Risk
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Profitable Hobby Farm, How to Build a Sustainable Local Foods Business
- 2017-09-18The Intelligent Asset Allocator How to Build Your Portfolio to Maximize Returns and Minimize Risk
- 2020-08-23The Webflow Masterclass - Learn how to build websites with Webflow
- 2020-08-04The Webflow Masterclass - Learn how to build websites with Webflow
- 2020-05-15The 80/20 Investor: How to Simplify Investing with a Powerful Principle to Achieve Superior Returns
- 2019-07-11The Strategic ETF Investor How to Make Money with Exchange Traded Funds - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.