[PDF] The Industrial Revolution: History, Documents, and Key Questions (Crossroads in World History)
Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jeff Horn | Publisher: ABC-CLIO | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 187 | ISBN: 1610698843 | ISBN13: 9781610698849 |
Description: The Industrial Revolution remains one of the most transformative events in world history. It forever changed the economic landscape and gave birth to the modern world as we know it. The content and primary documents within The Industrial Revolution: History, Documents, and Key Questions provide key historical background of the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States, enable students to gain unique insights into life during the period, and allow readers to perceive the similarities to developments in society today with ongoing advances in current science and technology. Roughly 50 reference entries provide essential information about the most important people and developments related to the Industrial Revolution, including Richard Arkwright, coal, colonialism, cotton, the factory system, pollution, railroads, and the steam engine. Each entry provides information that gives readers a sense of the importance of the topic within a historical and societal perspective. For example, the coverage of movements during the Industrial Revolution explains the origin of each, including when it was established, and by whom its significance and the social context in which the movement was formed. Each entry cites works for further reading to help users learn more about specific topics.
The Industrial Revolution: History, Documents, and Key Questions (Crossroads in World History).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35724
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Rise of Fascism: History, Documents, and Key Questions (Crossroads in World History)
- 2020-05-12The Rise of Fascism: History, Documents, and Key Questions (Crossroads in World History)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Industrial Revolution: Key Themes and Documents (Unlocking American History)
- 2017-03-11The Industrial Revolution History, Documents, and Key Questions
- 2018-02-01[PDF] THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION: INVESTIGATE HOW SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WORLD with 25 PROJECTS (Build It Yourself)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Industrial Revolution: The State, Knowledge and Global Trade
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Genetics Revolution: History, Fears, and Future of a Life-Altering Science
- 2017-11-26[PDF] America Enters the Industrial Revolution (History of America)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Industrial Revolution in America [3 volumes]: Iron and Steel, Railroads, Steam Shipping
- 2017-02-06[PDF] The Genetics Revolution: History, Fears, and Future of a Life-Altering Science
- 2021-03-09Before the Industrial Revolution: European Society and Economy, 1000 1700, 3rd Edition
- 2020-12-10Labor Before the Industrial Revolution Work, Technology and their Ecologies in an Age of Early Capit...
- 2020-09-20Technology of the Industrial Revolution (History of Technology)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Quotidian Revolution: Vernacularization, Religion, and the Premodern Public Sphere in India
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Metropolitan Revolution: How Cities and Metros Are Fixing Our Broken Politics and Fragile Economy (Brookings Focus Book)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Holonic Revolution: Holons, Holarchies and Holonic Networks:The Ghost in the Production Machine
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Jazz Revolution: Twenties America and the Meaning of Jazz
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Next Revolution: Popular Assemblies and the Promise of Direct Democracy
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Green Revolution Revisited: Critique and Alternatives
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.