Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephan Guyenet | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 0 | ISBN: 07405fa5812946cd9d4429dc0f90d9af |
Description: B01MY2QWYM From an obesity and neuroscience researcher with a knack for engaging, humorous storytelling, The Hungry Brain uses cutting-edge science to answer the questions: Why do we overeat, and what can we do about it? No one wants to overeat. And certainly no one wants to overeat for years, become overweight, and end up with a high risk of diabetes or heart disease - yet two thirds of Americans do precisely that. Even though we know better, we often eat too much. Why does our behavior betray our own intentions to be lean and healthy? The problem, argues obesity and neuroscience researcher Stephan J. Guyenet, is not necessarily a lack of willpower or an incorrect understanding of what to eat. Rather, our appetites and food choices are led astray by ancient, instinctive brain circuits that play by the rules of a survival game that no longer exists. And these circuits don't care about how you look in a bathing suit next summer. To make the case, The Hungry Brain takes listeners on an eye-opening journey through cutting-edge neuroscience that has never before been available to a general audience. The Hungry Brain delivers profound insights into why the brain undermines our weight goals and transforms these insights into practical guidelines for eating well and staying slim. Along the way it explores how the human brain works, revealing how this mysterious organ makes us who we are.
The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35774
- 2019-09-04The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat - Removed
- 2019-09-26The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat - Removed
- 2017-03-25The Hungry Brain Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat - Removed
- 2014-01-07Diet Rehab: 28 Days to Finally Stop Craving the Foods That Make You Fat (Audiobook)
- 2014-01-01Diet Rehab: 28 Days to Finally Stop Craving the Foods That Make You Fat [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Silence That Speaks (Forensic Instincts)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Unchain Your Brain: 10 Steps to Breaking the Addictions That Steal Your Life [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Murder That Never Was: A Forensic Instincts Novel
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Year That Defined American Journalism: 1897 and the Clash of Paradigms
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The War That Used Up Words: American Writers and the First World War
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag: A Flavia de Luce Novel
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The House That George Built: With a Little Help from Irving, Cole, and a Crew of About Fifty
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Space That Remains: Reading Latin Poetry in Late Antiquity (Cornell Studies in Classical Philology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Etiquette Guide to China: Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Dream that Failed: Reflections on the Soviet Union
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Case that Foiled Fabian: Murder and Witchcraft in Rural England
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Cases That Haunt Us (True Crime)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Books That Mattered: A Reader's Memoir
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.