Posted on 2017-12-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lina Khatib | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 229 | ISBN: 0199384401 | ISBN13: 9780199384402 |
Description: Hizbullah is not only a leading political actor in Lebanon and a dynamic force in the Middle East, but it is also distinguished by a sophisticated communication strategy. From relatively humble beginnings in the 1980s, Hizbullah's political clout and its public perception have followed an upward trajectory, thanks to a political programme that blends military, social, economic and religious elements and adapts to changes in its environment. Its communication strategy is similarly adaptive, supporting the group's political objectives. Hizbullah's target audience has expanded to a regional and global viewership. Its projected identity, too, shifted from an Islamist resistance party opposed to Israel's presence in Lebanon to a key player within the Lebanese state. At the same time, Hizbullah's image has retained fixed features, including its image as an ally of Iran its role as a resistance group (to Israel) and its original base as a religious party representative of the Lebanese Shiites. The authors of this book address how Hizbullah uses image, language and its charismatic leader, Hassan Nasrallah, to legitimise its political aims and ideology and ap- peal to different target groups.
The Hizbullah Phenomenon: Politics and Communication.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34044
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Hizbullah Phenomenon: Politics and Communication
- 2020-04-23The Hizbullah Phenomenon: Politics and Communication
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Third Reich: Politics and Propaganda
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The HP Phenomenon: Innovation and Business Transformation (Stanford Business Books)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The New Hegelians: Politics and Philosophy in the Hegelian School
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Implied Spider: Politics and Theology in Myth (American Lectures on the History of Religions)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Reject: Community, Politics, and Religion after the Subject (Commonalities (FUP))
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Figural Jew: Politics and Identity in Postwar French Thought (Religion and Postmodernism)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Review as Art and Communication
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Implied Spider: Politics and Theology in Myth (American Lectures on the History of Religions)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Figural Jew: Politics and Identity in Postwar French Thought (Religion and Postmodernism)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Ones That Are Wanted: Communication and the Politics of Representation in a Photographic Exhibition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Representation of Science and Scientists on Postage Stamps: A science communication study
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Rethinking the Soviet Experience: Politics and History Since 1917
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Securing Electricity Supply in the Cyber Age: Exploring the Risks of Information and Communication Technology in Tomorrow's Electricity Infrastructure (Topics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Carnivalization of Politics: Quebec Cartoons on Relations with Canada, England, and France, 1960-1979
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The UFO Phenomenon: Fact, Fantasy and Disinformation - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Turkish AK Party and its Leader: Criticism, opposition and dissent (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Treason and the State: Law, Politics and Ideology in the English Civil War (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern British History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.