Posted on 2017-04-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kari Chapin | Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 1603424776 | ISBN13: 9781603424776 |
Description: It's an exciting new world for crafters. Handmade is hip, creativity is what the market wants, and there are many profitable sales opportunities that didn't exist a few short years ago. For crafters who have more confidence running a sewing machine than setting up a Web site, The Handmade Marketplace breaks down and makes sense of the global possibilities for marketing and selling crafts. First, determine the right price for every item not too expensive and definitely not too cheap. Whether the product is beaded jewelry or felted slippers, illustrations or tote bags, author Kari Chapin helps crafters determine cost of goods, market competition, and the pros and cons of wholesale and retail sales. If the price is right, customers will buy. Then it's on to selling. The boom in indie craft fairs and sites such as Etsy ("Your place to buy & sell all things handmade") is providing artisans with an ever-expanding marketplace for handcrafted items. Chapin demystifies every venue. She explains the guidelines that craft fairs impose on exhibitors, the typical yearly calendar of shows, and how to start a new craft fair. For the crafter interested in online sales, there are tips on styling and propping crafts for photographs and technical explanations of how the most popular Web marketplaces run. Traditional brick and mortar consignment stores are still very good options for many crafters. Chapin explains how to approach shopkeepers and build strong relationships. Wrapping everything up with media advice and tips on how to get the word out, The Handmade Marketplace is the sales and marketing bible that today's crafters need.
The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31355
- 2014-04-22The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line (repost)
- 2013-07-20The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line (Repost)
- 2012-06-13The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line
- 2014-06-06The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Handmade Marketplace, 2nd Edition: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online
- 2020-07-25The Handmade Marketplace, 2nd Edition: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The Handmade Entrepreneur-How to Sell on Etsy, or Anywhere Else: Easy Steps for Building a Real Business Around Your Crafts
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Mindful Child: How to Help Your Kid Manage Stress and Become Happier, Kinder, and More Compassionate
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Mindfulness Edge: How to Rewire Your Brain for Leadership and Personal Excellence Without Adding to Your Schedule
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Sweet Spot: How to Find Your Groove at Home and Work
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Woodland Homestead: How to Make Your Land More Productive and Live More Self-Sufficiently in the Woods
- 2020-07-13The Handmade Entrepreneur—How to Sell on Etsy, or Anywhere Else: Easy Steps for Building a Real Business Around Your Crafts
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Coffeehouse Investor: How to Build Wealth, Ignore Wall Street, and Get On with Your Life - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Flexible Enterprise: How to Reinvent Your Company, Unlock Your Strengths, and Prosper in a Changing World
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Home Improvement Projects for the Busy & Broke: How to Get Your $h!t Together and Live Like an Adult
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Business Plan: How to Win Your Investors' Confidence - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Energy Cure: How to Recharge Your Life 30 Seconds at a Time
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Analytics Revolution: How to Improve Your Business By Making Analytics Operational In The Big Data Era
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.