[PDF] The Habit Project: 9 Steps to Build Habits that Stick: (And Supercharge Your Productivity, Health, Wealth and Happiness)
Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Akash Karia | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 136 | ISBN: 153736491X | ISBN13: 9781537364919 |
Description: Discover the Scientific Way to Build Habits â€“ And Supercharge Your Productivity, Health, Wealth and Happiness What if you could hack into the circuitry of your brain and install new habits that could transform your life in just 10 minutes a day? What if these habits could make you more productive? Happier? Healthier? More successful? Whether you want to exercise more, eat healthier, read more or take control of your finances â€“ the key lies in understanding and utilizing the science of habit formation. If you can make desired behaviors automatic â€“ then you can change your business, your relationship and your life. Filled with practical, actionable tools based on science, this book shows you howâ€¦ What You Will Learn: In this book, you will discover how to: â€¢ Kick-start personal change using small habits. â€¢ Create BIG changes in your life by harnessing the power of keystone habits. â€¢ Keep yourself motivated using big-picture thinking (based on research at Ohio State University). â€¢ Hack your psychology and set yourself up for success by becoming a realistic optimist. â€¢ Use an if-then strategy to triple your chances of success (based on research by Peter Gollwitzer). â€¢ Create a chain for ensuring you stick to your habits. â€¢ Be more productive, improve your health, take control of your finances and transform any â€“ and every â€“ area of your life. â€¢ BONUS QUIZ: Discover your Habits Roadmap â€¢ And lots, lots moreâ€¦ That may sound like a big promise to make, but itâ€™s one that weâ€™ll keep. By the end of this book, in addition to gaining a whole new understanding of habits, youâ€™ll be able to use them effectively to spark personal change.
The Habit Project: 9 Steps to Build Habits that Stick: (And Supercharge Your Productivity, Health, Wealth and Happiness).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35508
- 2020-05-14The Habit Project: 9 Steps to Build Habits that Stick: (And Supercharge Your Productivity, Health, Wealth and Happiness) Ed 2
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Lazy Project Manager: How to be twice as productive and still leave the office early
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Habits for Life: 9 Steps for Building Habits that Stick
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Everything Juicing Book: All you need to create delicious juices for your optimum health
- 2020-08-25Habits for Life: 9 Steps for Building Habits that Stick
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Toaster Project: Or a Heroic Attempt to Build a Simple Electric Appliance from Scratch
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Research Project: How to Write It
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Golden Rules: 10 Steps to World-Class Excellence in Your Life and Work
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Scryer Project by Andrew Gerard (2 DVD Set)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Geneva Project - Books 1-4
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Complete Android Lollipop Development Course-Build Apps!
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Pie Project: Hot, Cold, Hand, Cheat. 60 Pies All of Them Sweet
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Arcades Project, Third Printing Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Permaculture Way: Practical Steps to Create a Self-Sustaining World
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Business of Creativity: How to Build the Right Team for Success
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Atman Project: A Transpersonal View of Human Development
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Procrastination Cure: 7 Steps To Stop Putting Life Off
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.