Posted on 2017-10-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Szycher Ph.D | Publisher: Productivity Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 427 | ISBN: 1482209071 | ISBN13: 9781482209075 |
Description: Whether you work for an established company and want to trailblaze new products (intrapreneurship), or want to establish your own new venture (entrepreneurship), The Guide to Entrepreneurship: How to Create Wealth for Your Company and Stakeholders supplies invaluable guidance along with concrete action plans. In contrast to academic publications that merely emphasize accounting methods, this guide to intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship focuses squarely on the entrepreneur. Demystifying the process of starting a company from scratch, the book provides aspiring entrepreneurs with detailed guidance that is written in plain English. It explores what constitutes entrepreneurial timber and the leadership skills required to raise all the needed capital. If you are thinking of starting your own company or have already decided to take the plunge, this book will help you determine: If you have what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur The value of your idea before funding If you and your team possess the skills required to gain a market advantage How to raise capital effectively Explaining the critical importance of intellectual property to investors, the book covers the fundamentals of business valuations. It also explains how to write winning business proposals. While each chapter is designed to stand on its own, the book chapters are arranged in a manner that makes it easy for experienced entrepreneurs to jump from chapter to chapter as they please. Identifying the unique set of characteristics that are shared by successful entrepreneurs, this guide will be especially helpful to anyone looking to start new ventures that require a high degree of scientific knowledge.
The Guide to Entrepreneurship: How to Create Wealth for Your Company and Stakeholders.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32486
- 2016-07-03The Guide to Entrepreneurship How to Create Wealth for Your Company and Stakeholders
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Online Marketing Blueprint: How to Create an Online Strategy that Works for You
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Vertical Gardening Guidebook: How To Create Beautiful Vertical Gardens, Container Gardens and Aeroponic Vertical Tower Gardens at Home (Gardening Guidebooks Book 1)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Decision to Trust: How Leaders Create High-Trust Organizations
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Conscious Wedding Handbook: How to Create Authentic Ceremonies That Express Your Love
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Customer Support Handbook: How to Create the Ultimate Customer Experience for Your Brand
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Resurrection of Romance: How to Create and Sustain a World Class Romantic Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Shareholder Value Myth: How Putting Shareholders First Harms Investors, Corporations, and the Public - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Intelligent REIT Investor: How to Build Wealth with Real Estate Investment Trusts
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Splendid Table's How to Eat Weekends: New Recipes, Stories, and Opinions from Public Radio's Award-Winning Food Show
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Promise of hCG: How to banish fat, resculpt your body & rebalance your metabolism
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Armageddon Survival Handbook: How to Prepare Yourself for Any Possible Scenario
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Internet of Things: How Smart TVs, Smart Cars, Smart Homes, and Smart Cities Are Changing the World
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Empire Strikes Out: How Baseball Sold U.S. Foreign Policy and Promoted the American Way Abroad [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Psychology of Persuasion: How To Persuade Others To Your Way Of Thinking
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Art of Bookmaking: How to Compile Odds for Any Sporting Event
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Story of Seeds: From Mendel's Garden to Your Plate, and How There's More of Less to Eat Around the World - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The New Technology Elite: How Great Companies Optimize Both Technology Consumption and Production
- 2017-04-10[PDF] The Business of Family: How to Stay Rich for Generations - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.