Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ramona Fradon | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1594772045 |
Description: The Faust legend seen as a transmission of core Gnostic teachings disguised as a morality tale â€¢ Shows the 16th-century Faust text to be a coded, composite Gnostic creation myth â€¢ Identifies the many Hermetic, alchemical, and Tantric symbols found in Faust that signify worship of the divine feminine through sacramental sexual practices â€¢ Reveals a mystical process of spiritual salvation, as distilled from esoteric traditions In The Gnostic Faustus, Ramona Fradon shows the legend of Doctor Faustus to be a composite Gnostic creation myth that reveals the process of spiritual salvation. Nearly every element of the original 16th-century text is a metaphor containing profound spiritual messages based on passages of Coptic and Syrian Gnostic manuscripts, including the Pistis Sophia and The Hymn of the Pearl. Fradon identifies many Hermetic, alchemical, and Tantric symbols in the Faust Book that accompany the story of Sophia, the goddess of wisdom, whose troubled journey to salvation is a model for human spiritual development. Extensive line-by-line text comparisons with these Gnostic manuscripts show that Faustusâ€™s corruption by the Devil and his despair parallel Sophiaâ€™s transgression and fall, and that his tragic death is a simple reversal of her joyful rebirth, so written in order to make an otherwise heretical story palatable to Church authorities at that time. Fradon demonstrates that the Faust legend is a vehicle for transmitting antiquityâ€™s secret wisdom. It provides an account of spiritual initiation whose goal is ecstatic revelation and union with the divine. The elements of alchemy, sacramental sex, and worship of the divine feminine that are encoded in the Faust Book reveal the same hidden goddess-worshipping tradition whose practices are hinted at by the writings of Renaissance magi such as Cornelius Agrippa and Giordano Bruno.
The Gnostic Faustus: The Secret Teachings behind the Classic Text.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35219
- 2012-05-13The T-Class Submarine: The Classic British Design
- 2012-03-21AETuts Premium - Create The Classic Invisibility Effect
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Migrant Text: Making and Marketing a Global French Literature [French]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Classic Car Book
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Classic Tailored Shirt
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Classic American Short Story Megapack
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Expanded Text of Ecclesiasticus: Its Teaching on the Future Life as a Clue to its Origin (Deuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Classic South African Cookbook
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Classic Short Story, 1870-1925: Theory of a Genre
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Classic Hewn-Log House: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building and Restoring
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Classic French Cinema, 1930-1960
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Classic Guide to Fly Fishing
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Classic Guide to Athletics
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Limehouse Text: A Novel
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Bilingual Text: History and Theory of Literary Self-Translation - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Complete Game of Life and How to Play It: The Classic Text with Commentary, Study Questions, Action Items, and Much More
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Classic Slow Cooker: Best-Loved Family Recipes to Make Fast and Cook Slow
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Classic Tailored Shirt
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Classic Zucchini Cookbook: 225 Recipes for All Kinds of Squash
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.