Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James B. Pick | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 386 | ISBN: 3662466015 | ISBN13: 9783662466018 |
Description: This book analyzes extensive data on the worldâ€™s rapidly changing and growing access to, use and geographies of information and communications technologies. It studies not only the spatial differences in technology usage worldwide, but also examines digital differences in the major world nations of China, India, the United States and Japan at the state and provincial levels. At the global level, factors such as education, innovation, judicial independence and investment are important to explaining differences in the adoption and use of technology. The country studies corroborate consistent determinants for technology usage for education, urban location, economic prosperity, and infrastructure, but also reveal unique determinants, such as social capital in the United States and India, exports in China and working age population and patents in Japan. Spatial patterns are revealed that indicate clusters of high and low technology use for various nations around the world, the countries of Africa and for individual states/provinces within nations. Based on theory, novel findings and phenomena that have remained largely unreported, the book considers the future of the worldwide digital divides, the policy role of governments and the challenges of leadership.
The Global Digital Divides: Explaining Change (Progress in IS).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33862
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Global Digital Economy: A Comparative Policy Analysis
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Global Warming Survival Kit: The Must-have Guide to Overcoming Extreme Weather, Power Cuts, Food Shortages and Other Climate Change Disasters
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Struggle for Democracy: Paradoxes of Progress and the Politics of Change
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The Global Development of Policy Regimes to Combat Climate Change (Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues) (The Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Game Localization: Translating for the global digital entertainment industry (Benjamins Translation Library)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Struggle for Democracy: Paradoxes of Progress and the Politics of Change
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2020-10-07Engineering, Information and Agricultural Technology in the Global Digital Revolution
- 2020-05-12The Global Digital Economy: A Comparative Policy Analysis
- 2019-03-27Labor in the Global Digital Economy The Cybertariat Comes of Age
- 2018-11-28The Garnaut Review 2011 Australia in the Global Response to Climate Change
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Global Practice of Forensic Science (Forensic Science in Focus)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Blood Brain Barrier and Inflammation (Progress in Inflammation Research) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Global Competitiveness of Regions (Regions and Cities)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Next Digital Decade: Essays on the Future of the Internet
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Change Management - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Global Transformation of Time: 1870-1950
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.