Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brian Hare | Publisher: Plume | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 0142180467 | ISBN13: 9780142180464 |
Description: In the past decade, we have learned more about how dogs think than in the last century. Breakthroughs in cognitive science, pioneered by Brian Hare, have proven dogs have a kind of genius for getting along with people that is unique in the animal kingdom. This dog genius revolution is transforming how we live and work with our canine friends, including how we train them. Does your dog feel guilt? Is she pretending she cant hear you? Does she want affectionor just your sandwich? In The Genius of Dogs, Brian Hare and Vanessa Woods lay out what discoveries at the Duke Canine Cognition Lab and other research facilities around the world are revealing about how your dog thinks and how we humans can have even deeper relationships with our best four-legged friends.
The Genius of Dogs: How Dogs Are Smarter Than You Think.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35643
- 2014-04-24The Genius of Dogs: How Dogs Are Smarter Than You Think (Repost)
- 2013-11-28The Genius of Dogs - How Dogs Are Smarter Than You Think by Brian Hare
- 2013-11-27The Genius of Dogs: How Dogs Are Smarter Than You Think
- 2013-11-20The Genius of Dogs: How Dogs Are Smarter Than You Think by Brian Hare
- 2013-08-06The Genius of Dogs: How Dogs Are Smarter than You Think - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Power of Labelling: How People are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Genius of Islam: How Muslims Made the Modern World
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Trouble with Culture: How Computers Are Calming the Culture Wars
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Intimate Universe: How the Stars are Closer Than You Think
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Age of Aging: How Demographics are Changing the Global Economy and Our World
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Genius of Islam: How Muslims Made the Modern World
- 2016-12-23[PDF] The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- 2020-08-08The Algorithmic Leader How to Be Smart When Machines Are Smarter Than You by Mike...
- 2019-07-25 !(Deluxe) - Why You Should Read Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling Online or Download [^PDF ^MOBI ^EPUB]
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Smarter Than You Think: How Technology is Changing Our Minds for the Better
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The 5 Skinny Habits: How Ancient Wisdom Can Help You Lose Weight and Change Your Life FOREVER - Removed
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Smarter Than You Think: How Technology is Changing Our Minds for the Better
- 2021-03-12Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World-and Why Things Are Better Than You Think - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.