Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ronald Kessler | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 0804139210 | ISBN13: 9780804139212 |
Description: As in a play, presidents, vice presidents, and presidential candidates perform on stage for the public and the media. What the nationâ€™s leaders are really like and what goes on behind the scenes remains hidden. Secret Service agents have a front row seat on their private lives and those of their wives and children. Crammed with new, headline-making revelations, THE FIRST FAMILY DETAIL: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents by Ronald Kessler tells that eye-opening, uncensored story. Since publication of his New York Times bestselling book In the Presidentâ€™s Secret Service, award-winning investigative reporter Ronald Kessler has continued to penetrate the wall of secrecy that surrounds the U.S. Secret Service, breaking the story that Secret Service agents who were to protect President Obama hired prostitutes in Cartagena, Colombia and revealing that the Secret Service allowed a third uninvited guest to crash a White House state dinner. Now in this new book, Kessler presents far bigger and more consequential stories about our nationâ€™s leaders and the agency sworn to protect them. Kessler widens his scope to include presidential candidates and former presidents after they leave the White House. In particular, he focuses on first ladies and their children and their relationships with the presidents. From observing Vice President Joe Bidenâ€™s reckless behavior that jeopardizes the countryâ€™s safety, to escorting Bill Clintonâ€™s blond mistress at Chappaqua, to overhearing First Lady Michelle Obamaâ€™s admonitions to the president, to witnessing President Nixonâ€™s friends bring him a nude stripper, to seeing their own agency take risks that could result in an assassination, Secret Service agents know a secret world that Ronald Kessler exposes in breathtaking detail.
The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34665
- 2012-06-03The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence (Audiobook)
- 2012-06-02The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence [Audiobook]
- 2022-08-02The World's Greatest Military Spies and Secret Service Agents
- 2017-12-14[PDF] On Her Master's Secret Service, Masters and Mercenaries, Book 4 (Volume 4)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Presidents and UFOs: A Secret History from FDR to Obama - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Mossad: Israel's Most Secret Service
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Presidents and the Constitution: A Living History
- 2022-08-13Freedom's Detective The Secret Service, the Ku Klux Klan and the Man Who Masterminded America's First War on Terror
- 2021-06-13In Stalin's Secret Service: Memoirs of the First Soviet Master Spy to Defect
- 2021-04-03Everybody Has a Podcast (Except You): A How to Guide from the First Family of Podcasting [AZW3/MOBI/PDF]
- 2020-12-11Secret Service in the Cold War[pdf, epub]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] My European Family: The First 54,000 Years
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mossad: The Greatest Missions of the Israeli Secret Service [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Elvis and the Underdogs: Secrets, Secret Service, and Room Service (Elvis and the Underdogs #2)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Royal Naval Air Service in the First World War: Aircraft and Events as Recorded in Official Documents
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Pirate Coast: Thomas Jefferson, the First Marines, and the Secret Mission of 1805 [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Great Game: On Secret Service in High Asia
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Operators: On the Streets with Britain's Most Secret Service
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.