[PDF] The Family Cooks: 100 Recipes to Get Your Family Craving Food That's Simple, Tasty, and Incredibly Good for You
Posted on 2017-10-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Laurie David | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1623362504 |
Description: For families, eating right has become a monumental challenge. Cultural messages convince us that we no longer have time to cook, and food marketers spend billions persuading us that packaged, processed food is convenient, satisfying . . . and the key to happiness. Half of all our meals are now eaten outside the home. The result? Skyrocketing rates of heart disease and diabetes and unprecedented levels of childhood obesity. This crisis is movingly portrayed in author and activist Laurie David's new documentary (coexecutive produced with Katie Couric), Fed Up! Luckily, we have a solution: Studies have clearly shown that eating home-cooked meals reduces obesity and develops lifelong healthy eating habits. There is an exciting movement afoot that involves a skillet, a few good knives, and some fresh ingredients: Home cooking is making a comeback. In The Family Cooks, David inspires parents and kids to take control of what they eat by making it themselves. With her longtime collaborator, Kirstin Uhrenholdt, David offers more than 100 recipes that are simple, fast, "low in the bad stuff and high in the good stuff," and designed to bring kids into the cooking process. The authors also demystify cooking terms and break down basic prep techniques, creating stress-free meals that foster health, togetherness, and happy palates. The Family Cooks is the ideal companion for unseasoned chefs of all stripes, whether they're parenting or being parented.
The Family Cooks: 100+ Recipes to Get Your Family Craving Food That's Simple, Tasty, and Incredibly Good for You.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32539
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Juice Generation: 100 Recipes for Fresh Juices and Superfood Smoothies
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The One-Page Proposal: How to Get Your Business Pitch onto One Persuasive Page
- 2016-12-26[PDF] The One-Page Proposal: How to Get Your Business Pitch onto One Persuasive Page
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The America's Test Kitchen Menu Cookbook: Your Guide to Hosting Stress-Free Dinner Parties and Holiday Feasts
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Grow Your Own Winter Food: How to Harvest, Store and Use Produce for the Winter Months
- 2012-04-17The Minimalist Cooks Dinner: More Than 100 Recipes for Fast Weeknight Meals and Casual Entertaining
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Raw Food/Real World: 100 Recipes to Get the Glow
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Minimalist Cooks Dinner: More Than 100 Recipes for Fast Weeknight Meals and Casual Entertaining
- 2018-07-14The China Study Family Cookbook: 100 Recipes to Bring Your Family to the Plant-Based Table
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Best Pressure Cooker Recipes on the Planet: 200 Triple-Tested, Family-Approved, Fast & Easy Recipes
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Perfect Blend: 100 Blender Recipes to Energize and Revitalize
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Brain Warrior's Way Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Complete Soda Making Book: From Homemade Root Beer to Seltzer and Sparklers, 100 Recipes to Make Your Own Soda
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Lazy Cooks Family Favourites
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Feed The Flatmates For Under $20: Tasty, Delicious, Juicy recipes to get your teeth into
- 2017-11-02[PDF] In the Small Kitchen: 100 Recipes from Our Year of Cooking in the Real World
- 2017-11-02[PDF] In My Kitchen: 100 Recipes and Discoveries for Passionate Cooks
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Italian Baker: 100 International Baking Recipes with a Modern Twist
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The New Milks: 100-Plus Dairy-Free Recipes for Making and Cooking with Soy, Nut, Seed, Grain, and Coconut Milks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.