Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kate O'Neill | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 266 | ISBN: 0521603129 | ISBN13: 9780521603126 |
Description: This exciting new textbook introduces students to the ways in which the theories and tools of International Relations can be used to analyse and address global environmental problems. Kate O'Neill develops an historical and analytical framework for understanding global environmental issues, and identifies the main actors and their roles, allowing students to grasp the core theories and facts about global environmental governance. She examines how governments, international bodies, scientists, activists and corporations address global environmental problems including climate change, biodiversity loss, ozone depletion and trade in hazardous wastes. The book represents a new and innovative theoretical approach to this area, as well as integrating insights from different disciplines, thereby encouraging students to engage with the issues, to equip themselves with the knowledge they need, and to apply their own critical insights. This will be invaluable for students of environmental issues both from political science and environmental studies perspectives.
The Environment and International Relations (Themes in International Relations).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35513
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series)
- 2012-02-22The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - John Vogler - Removed
- 2011-09-03The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - Removed
- 2011-07-18The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - Removed
- 2011-06-29The Environment and International Relations - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The Environment and Landscape in Motorway Design
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Origins of International Investment Law: Empire, Environment and the Safeguarding of Capital (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Economics of International Immigration: Environment, Unemployment, the Wage Gap, and Economic Welfare (New Frontiers in Regional Science: Asian Perspectives) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Invention of International Relations Theory: Realism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the 1954 Conference on Theory
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Energy, Environment and Green Building Materials: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Green Building Materials ... November 28-30, 2014, Guilin, Guangxi, China
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Global Advances in Selenium Research from Theory to Application: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health 2015
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Transnational Corporations and International Law: Accountability in the Global Business Environment (Corporations, Globalisation and the Law Series)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Global Environment and International Law
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Social Justice in the Globalization of Production: Labor, Gender, and the Environment Nexus (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Global Environment and International Law
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Invention of International Relations Theory: Realism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the 1954 Conference on Theory
- 2012-01-13Global Sources of Local Pollution: An Assessment of Long-Range Transport of Key Air Pollutants to and from the United States - Committee On The Significance Of International Transport Of Air Pollutants
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.