[PDF] The End of Materialism: How Evidence of the Paranormal Is Bringing Science and Spirit Together
Posted on 2017-10-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Charles Tart | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 416 | ISBN: 1572246456 | ISBN13: 9781572246454 |
Description: Charles Tart reconciles the scientific and spiritual worlds by looking at empirical evidence for the existence of paranormal phenomena that point toward our spiritual nature, including telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, psychokinesis, and psychic healing. Science seems to tell us that we are all meaningless products of blind biological and chemical forces, leading meaningless lives that will eventually end in death. The truth is that unseen forces such as telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, psychokinesis, psychic healing, and other phenomena inextricably link us to the spiritual world, and while many skeptics and scientists deny the existence of these spiritual phenomena, the experiences of millions of people indicate that they do take place. In this book, copublished with the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), transpersonal psychologist Charles Tart presents over fifty years of scientific research conducted at the nation's leading universities that proves humans do have natural spiritual impulses and abilities. The End of Materialism presents an elegant argument for the union of science and spirituality in light of this new evidence, and explains why a truly rational viewpoint must address the reality of a spiritual world. Tart's work marks the beginning of an evidence-based spiritual awakening that will profoundly influence your understanding of the deeper forces at work in our lives.
The End of Materialism: How Evidence of the Paranormal Is Bringing Science and Spirit Together.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32633
- 2013-05-15The end of materialism: How evidence of the paranormal is bringing science and spirit together
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Lucent Library of Science and Technology - Telescopes
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Anatomy of Blackness: Science and Slavery in an Age of Enlightenment
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Lucent Library of Science and Technology - Space Stations
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Embodied Mind: Cognitive Science and Human Experience (MIT Press)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Elements of Polymer Science and Engineering, Third Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Edge of Reason?: Science and Religion in Modern Society
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The MIT Guide to Science and Engineering Communication: Second Edition
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Romantic Machine: Utopian Science and Technology after Napoleon
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Practicing Mind: Bringing Discipline and Focus Into Your Life
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Artful Mind: Cognitive Science and the Riddle of Human Creativity
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Lucent Library of Science and Technology - Lasers
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Global Politics of Science and Technology - Vol. 1: Concepts from International Relations and Other Disciplines (Global Power Shift) - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Lucent Library of Science and Technology - Energy Alternatives
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Paradoxes of Transparency: Science and the Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management in Europe (MARE Publications)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Garden as Architecture: Form and Spirit in the Gardens of Japan, China and Korea
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The MIT Guide to Science and Engineering Communication: Second Edition
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Romantic Machine: Utopian Science and Technology after Napoleon
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Artful Mind: Cognitive Science and the Riddle of Human Creativity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.