Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rita Clifton | Publisher: Economist Books | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 1846681197 | ISBN13: 9781846681196 |
Description: With contributions from leading brand experts around the world, this valuable resource delineates the case for brands (financial value, social value, etc.) and looks at what makes certain brands great. It covers best practices in branding and also looks at the future of brands in the age of globalization. Although the balance sheet may not even put a value on it, a companys brand or its portfolio of brands is its most valuable asset. For well-known companies it has been calculated that the brand can account for as much as 80 percent of their market value. This book argues that because of this and because of the power of not-for-profit brands like the Red Cross or Oxfam, all organisations should make the brand their central organising principle, guiding every decision and every action. As well as making the case for brands and examining the argument of the anti-globalisation movement that brands are bullies which do harm, this second edition of Brands and Branding provides an expert review of best practice in branding, covering everything from brand positioning to brand protection, visual and verbal identity and brand communications. Lastly, the third part of the book looks at trends in branding, branding in Asia, especially in China and India, brands in a digital world and the future for brands. Written by 19 experts in the field, Brands and Branding sets out to provide a better understanding of the role and importance of brands, as well as a wealth of insights into how one builds and sustains a successful brand.
The Economist: Brands and Branding.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34915
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Origination: The Geographies of Brands and Branding (RGS-IBG Book Series)
- 2008-10-06The Economist 27 Sept and 4 Oct 2008
- 2008-02-10The Economist - February 2, 2008 [PDF MP3]
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Economist Guide to Financial Markets (6th Ed): Why they exist and how they work (Economist Books)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Economist Guide to Investment Strategy (3rd Ed): How to Understand Markets, Risk, Rewards, and Behaviour (Economist Books)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Economist's Tale: A Consultant Encounters Hunger and the World Bank
- 2011-10-07The Economist Audio Edition - October 2nd 2010 (Audio book)
- 2011-06-20Brands and Branding, 2003
- 2009-09-15The Economist, August 15, 2009
- 2008-02-18The Economist - 16 February 2008
- 2008-02-18The Economist - January 26th 2008
- 2008-02-12The Economist - The World in 2008
- 2008-02-11The Economist - February 9, 2008
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The European Union and Global Emergencies: A Law and Policy Analysis (Modern Studies in European Law)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Gap Symmetry and Fluctuations in High-Tc Superconductors (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Royal Navy and the British Atlantic World, c. 1750-1820 - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Ombudsman Enterprise and Administrative Justice
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Kamado Smoker and Grill Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for the World's Best Barbecue
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.