Posted on 2018-01-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Abbas Kazmi | Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 246 | ISBN: 1849736154 | ISBN13: 9781849736152 |
Description: The worldâ€™s population is predicted to reach 9 billion by 2050 and this will increase food demand to levels never seen before. This will mean a significant increase in food co-products which are regarded as a waste or have low-value applications. These co-products are a resource which can be utilised for the production of value-added chemicals and materials. For example orange peels contain a high concentration of 'Pectins' which when extracted can be used as gelling agents in the food industry. This book focuses on key areas of the food market such as cereals, oils, fruit and vegetables, dairy, meat and marine products internationally. The book discusses hot processing technologies such as microwave pyrolysis, fermentation and supercritical CO2 extraction.
The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products: RSC (RSC Green Chemistry).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35371
- 2013-12-14The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites (RSC Green Chemistry)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Economic North-South Divide: Six Decades of Unequal Development
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Italian American Table: Food, Family, and Community in New York City [Italian]
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Economic Point of View (The Collected Works of Israel M. Kirzner)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Economic Point of View: An Essay in the History of Economic Thought (New York University Press, Studies in economic theory)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Economic Organisation of a Financial System
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Accidental Vegetarian: Delicious Food without Meat
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Economic Indicator Handbook: How to Evaluate Economic Trends to Maximize Profits and Minimize Losses (Bloomberg Financial)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Doctors Book of Food Remedies: The Latest Findings on the Power of Food to Treat and Prevent Health Problems - From Aging and Diabetes to Ulcers and Yeast Infections
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Hairy Dieters: Fast Food
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Economic System of the Early Islamic Period: Institutions and Policies (Political Economy of Islam) - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Lean Entrepreneur: How Visionaries Create Products, Innovate with New Ventures, and Disrupt Markets
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Changing Landscape of Food Governance: Public and Private Encounters
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Economic Valuation of the Environment and Public Policy: A Hedonic Approach (New Horizons in Environmental Economics series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Grow Your Own Food Handbook: A Back to Basics Guide to Planting, Growing, and Harvesting Fruits and Vegetables (The Handbook Series)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The World of Street Food: Easy Quick Meals to Cook at Home
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The New Glorious American Food
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Economic Competitiveness of Renewable Energy: Pathways to 100% Global Coverage
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.